<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Thursday, 28 June 2007
Thursday : 28/06/07 : Exam Day 4 : ITAB / Thursday, June 28, 2007

hai.. feeling depressed today. ITAB sucked. I'm gonna fail it. Serious. It was very bad. I left almost the whole of the last page blank. That section's 45%, and i totally screwed that up. Marking my paper and file is going to be a breeze for the marker. There's practically NOTHING for him to mark.

I plan to revise itab over again when i'm free. Gosh, out of the four papers tested so far, i have a feeling i'll fail two, pacc and itab. My exam records are gonna be so tainted. Seems like last minute revision do not work for poly. I gotta start changing my study method soon.

Got out of the IT lab feeling like a loser. Total depression. Worried for my results. My mind was like blank after the exam. My friends were chatting but i didn't pay any attention to a single word they were saying. Felt empty.

Rach and kim wanted to have their lunch, but i told them i'll leave first so i can get back home to study MOB. At last we all just bought takeaway food. Felt bad that they coudn't eat at sch. -_-

Saw one of my old SJC schoolmate, Anna Dong at the mrt platform. But i didn't bother to say Hi. I was in a really bad mood. Afraid i'll let it influence my conversation with her. Anyway, we weren't close friends back in sec sch. But it was really awkward and i felt so guilty for not saying a simple hi. What's wrong with me?! Shoosh, i'm becoming so mean. Argh... gotta say a prayer.. i really hope that everything will be fine once the exams are over and that i'll be back to my normal self (not so emo).

Someone said something hurtful to me today. I dun know whether he/ she meant it all not. As if my depression from the exam wasn't enough. Hope i'll forget this incident quickly. and hopefully that person doesn't do it again. I pray...

Felt like breaking down once i got home. Felt this sudden surge of sadness. I'm becoming so damn emo nowadays. And 'Emo' isn't good for health. Gotta drink more Intra..

Alright, last paper tmr. Something to feel happy about. After that i'm gonna draw up a plan on how to spend my 3 yrs in poly. What i want to accomplish and stuff. I realise i'm taking the exams like they don't matter to me at all. I didn't set any defined goals b4 i took the exams. Gotta put in more effort.. and maybe shift away from last minute mugging.. Mmm..

I'll end here. Sorry if i sounded grumpy/depressed/frustrated/pissed/too emo. I will change. It takes time =)

Love and stay happy,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x