<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Thursday, 14 June 2007
Family's home!! / Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wee! My family's coming home today! So excited! They'll be coming home at about 7.30pm tonight. I went out to study with Rach and ended up meddling with Friendster and my blog. Linked more ppl today. Mm.. actually, blogging is interesting. U get to pour yr thoughts out, so u feel better inside. :)

Went on Friendster and miraculously, managed to upload many more pics! I wonder what is wrong with my laptop ... Whenever i use my lappy at home, things crop up, but when i use it outside, everything works well. Has it got to do with the connection? Mm...

Oh my, chanced upon a friendster account created by 4Integrity, my Sec 4 class. I was so touched by it. Our class was and is united. I really miss 4I.

Came home from Hougang Mall at about 8pm. My family came home like 30min later with their luggages and LOTS of souvenirs! All for me! Food, accessories, batik cloth... Wah! I was excited about everything! Mmm.. more importantly, now my home will have more life. I realise i dread being alone at home... I'll definitely go along with them the next holiday... ~*Shivers

Went online and chatted with my senior. He told me about this leadership programme and cca system thingy, and to get and A, u gotta get 46pts (i guess) and so on... And there's still the A merit and A distinction.... ah... I'm confused.
Shoot, so far, i still haven't counted the no. of cca pts i deserve. Heard from friends that the cca system kind of lags. I'd better start recalling and counting soon.

*Oh, also found out something that threw me off my chair today... Hai... i don't want to mention. I'm feeling guilty for not studying the whole afternoon all of a sudden...

Okay, i'm going to meet my 4I clique tmr. I haven't seen them for months. Is it natural to feel a little tense about meeting yr old friends? I don't know.. Some ppl may change after so long. What a great environment change, from a sec sch to a poly or a jc.. I just hope everything turns out fine tmr... everyone stays happy and there'll be no awkward situations.

Sighing off,
Bernice

~ Sweet Dreams ~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x