<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Wednesday, 13 June 2007
Horror of Horrors: Ants nest under my sofa seat!!! / Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hi, morning. Woke up to the ringing of the telephone. Mm.. 1.30pm. Okay, not too late. It was my grandma. Asking me whether i had my lunch. I said yes.

Oh. Did i mention that i have the whole house to myself right now? Yep, my parents and siblings went off on a cruise without me.. Weeps...........

Na, actually i didn't want to go with them. Not during this short 2 wk holiday. I told them : "I very busy studying lah. Got exam after holiday. You all go without me."
Right. And i haven't touched my books so far, so i totally regret that i didn't join them in the first place. It's already Tuesday. I've slacked for 4 days. It's time i pick up my books and seriously study. No msn, no friendster, no blogs (well, this i can't forgo :p). Just me and my books.

Took out my guitar and played all the old songs from my secondary sch club. Was overwhelmed by fond memories for a moment. I'm so glad i'm part of another guitar club in SP. So far, all I had at SPG was fun and more fun. The ppl there are friendly and warm, funny and approachable. The instructor looks like Santa Claus too!! Haha! That's a bonus. Oh, in fact, there are couple of ppl in SPG that resembled stars! One looks like the Korean star RAIN, while another (in my opinion) looks like the Portuguese/Man U football star Cristiano Ronaldo! Wahaha. SPG is a club full of stars. So proud of that. ^.^

Went online at about 5 and saw noone in my class online. Diao~ What is going on? I was so sure that everyone is mugging. Guilt. Maybe i should start revision right away. Then, Rach came online. Whew! Finally a familiar ~name. She was also wondering where everyone was. Lol.

Rach, the com pro, was the one who encouraged me to get a blog. I argued that it's so time-consuming and troublesome. I gotta go online often to update, and for ppl like me, i get hooked to the com once i go online, so byebye to my books for that day. But she told me it's a good way to link to ppl whom you don't talk to often, and it's NOT troublesome. At all. You just need to type type type, publish and there u go, your very own online diary. So i got a blog, like 2 days ago. Now, Rach's got me addicted to blogging. Thanks Rach. As if Friendster is not enough. I don't know what will come next. Spamming?

Received an sms from my mum (who's on the cruise now, rmb?), asking what souvenir she could get for me.
Me: Anything lah, got food?
Mum: Got. I get u a scarf those kind on beach that type can?
Me: Dun waste money lah i wun wear one. Got food?
Mum: Ok got. Buy liao. i get u necklace ok? Got seashell one
Me: Ok can thnx ^.^
Mmm... can't wait for tmr.. They'll be home by about 3pm, i guess. Wee.. can't wait. I miss them. I miss my mum's nagging.. I miss my bro's snoring..

Know what? I'm sick of Friendster. I tried upteen times uploading pics but to no avail. Telling me the file size's too big and all.. I'm tired. Went on to check out blogskins.com. Wow, i gotta say that there're many talents out there. All the blogskins are so beautiful and creative it took me two hours to decide which skin to use for my blog. I was spoilt for choice! One day, i want to learn to design a blogskin. Mmm...

Here comes the 'Horror of Horrors' part. I was walking out to my kitchen when i saw this line of ants on the ground. I traced it and came to the sofa. I was like 'Man, don't let it be a dead fly, that'll be so gross'. When i lifted the sofa seat, i saw many beige stuff, like a hundred of them, that looked like eggs. OMG i lost it and screamed. (I'm wincing while typing this down.) Immediately, i got the insecticide and spayed at the eggs and the ants. The foul smell of the insecticide got to me but i didn't care. Then, i MOPPED the sofa until there's no sign of an ant left. Whew. What a scare. This was my first encounter with an ants nest. Under a sofa seat.
I hate ants. I don't hate lizards, cockroaches or beetles, but ants. *Huff* In the end, I felt the need to 'sanitise' the whole house so i mopped the entire house. Anyway, my family's coming home tmr, so it was just the time to clean up the house.

Dinner time. I'm skipping my meal. Don't feel like eating after what happened. Anyway, i'm on a diet.

I was so bored. Have been online for the whole day, so i decided to do something wierd. Bbqing marshmellows on the stove! It wasn't all a success, cos i was afraid accidents might happen, and also i'm wasting gas. Stopped after my fifth marshie.

Oh, was online with Jaslyn before my bbq. She's my friend at SPG. Had a bbq outing with SPG on Sat 9 Jun 07. So she took this pic of A and B (i won't mention names) riding bics together, and put it as her msn display pic. Wahaha, we laughed at how sweet they looked tgt! They are so gonna get pissed and embarrassed when they see it! On, Friday... our next SPG meeting... haha can't wait!

Wo, it's 2am. Gotta stop here.
Let's see..

Thur: Hanging out with Sec 4 clique
Fri: Guitar prac

Alright. Nites and muacks -o- zzzz....


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x