Woke up at 8 and studied Econs all the way to 1pm, then switched to Pacc. Was feeling better than yesterday. At least i was better prepared today. My father fetched me to school on his way to his office. Can't read on the car or else i would get car sickness, anyway, there's nothing more i can read about, b'cos i can't absorb anything more already. I'm afraid i wld forget all that i've studied if i saw any more of econs.
Anyway, received a call frm a girl frm a talent scout thingy, saying i can come down for an appointment tmr at like 12pm. My Stats paper timing. So i said i can't make it, so she said she'll call me at the end of the wk. Mmm.. wonder what i'll actually be doing there. Kinda excited bout it =)
Met Kim and some of our other classmates at Foodcourt 6. It was kinda crowded, there were other ppl studying there too. Me, Kim and Rach sort of slacked there cos there were no notes in our hands. lol. While Rach was eating, Kim told us a
story about herself and 2 bracelets that made both Rach and I go "
awwww..." Lol.
Time's almost up. Took a peek into the classrooms and the tables were arranged in exam format. Mm.. didn't know poly exams were such serious business too.
Exams...Me, Rach and Kim sat at the back of the class. We were writing our names and stuff when i realised there was no clock in the room. Shoosh. It was then the invigilator said that se would inform us of the time. Whew.
Shoosh.. I'm so dead. My econs paper is-ugh. I'm quite ready to flunk it.The mcqs were ok,but i'm not feeling very confident. The short answer questions were the ones that made my mind go blank. I really did study, but when i saw the paper, i was like 'what's that'. Brainfreeze. It took me several minutes to figure out what the question was asking, and even longer to try to recall what i studied. Alright, so i did spend too much time on the mcq section. When i came to the short ans section, i was left with 25 min. There many graphs to draw and i was stuck with qn 1b) and 2b). It was crap. In the last few seconds, i desperately drew the graphs free-hand. (I hope the marker understands what i drew >,<)
I will be glad if i can pass. Hopefully the marker will be lenient and give me at least a D.
Tmr's Stats CA. I lack practice. How am i to pass? ugh.. sick. Gotta think on the bright side. Mmm.. i love E and A maths, so Stats shldn't be a problem for me=). Uhyeah i wish. Let's hope Stats is as easy as EAmaths. And i certainly hope my mind dun go blank again. Should have taken essence of chicken b4 i came out of the hse today.. Will take it tmr.
After the exam, me rach and kim went to the photocopying rm to photocopy Pacc notes( kim that girl ah.. lol her bk is blank, that's why she needs my bk). After that we went to Fdcourt 6 to get some food. Rach couldn't have her ice kacang as the stall was closed already. Went to library with Rach to search for past yr exam papers (she wants the papers, not me. I not that hardworking lol), but coulndn't find any. I think i saw someone i recognised at the library, and i hope i saw the wrong person.
On the mrt, i saw Ms Jacqueline, our MOB tutor. I was like telling her how tough the paper was today, and how
unready i am for her MOB paper. She told me that it's all about application, but all i can relate Mob to is content and more content ==''.
Anyway, had a great time chatting with her. Ooh.. she's such nice teacher and person. Easily my favourite teacher in SP ^-^
It's only 8.15pm, the time i'm writing this. I can't say what i'll finish revising tonight. Hopefully i can finish Stats revision by tonight, then start Pacc the nxt morning. Huff.. i'm so going to make this up to my tired mind and body after the exams by letting loose and getting some exercise and shopping and just relaxing and... the list goes on. But i can't slack. I'm promising myself not to slack, or at least
try not to slack. It's so hard to pick myself up again once i slacked.
Oh, not to forget. I gotta go to Hougang Mall tmr after sch to collect Rach's specs. Lol i'm like the Hougang messenger, whatever that's got to do with Hougang, i'll send it there and collect it. Haha kidding lah. (No problem, Rach =)
Mmm... ranted enough already. Gotta go mug already. Good luck to anyone who's having exams this week.
Love and all the best,
~Ber~