<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Tuesday, 19 June 2007
Mugging and dreaming at the same time... / Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I don't know what i was thinking. I just stared at my notes for hours, trying to make sense of all the words and graphs. They didn't make any sense to me.
Why do we have exams?
Why are we expected to be smart?
Why can't everyone be clueless managers?
Why must there be competition?
Why must we aim for the top?
Why....?
I'm tired.
I wasn't like this is secondary school. I wasn't a slacker. I loved to study. Well, at least i understood what i was studying. Everything seems so complicated right now. I used to be stressed from worrying for my exams, but now i'm stressed from worrying that i'm not worried about exams. It's only the Mid Semester Test(MST) and i'm already like that. What will happen when the major exams come? Sigh...
Things used to work out for me all the time in sch. I can worry and slack all i want, and when exams come, i'll wake up at 3am and do last min revision. Miraculously, my scores still turn out fine. I wonder if it'll still work now.. I pray so..
But still, i've got to learn to put actions to my words. I must learn the correct way to do things. There're are shortcuts everywhere, but i'll have to learn to take the main road.
Pls let me dream about Econs tonight, and live and eat Econs for tomorrow.
Love,
Bernice -- Night and sweet dream
econs econs econs econs econs econs econs econs econs econs econs


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x