<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Wednesday, 20 June 2007
Mugging : Day 2 / Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Alright.

Today wasn't as bad as yesterday. I felt better and a little motivated to study. There was still a little slacking. I spent like 4 out of 10 hours slacking. Doing what? Daydreaming, eating, playing guitar, doodling, taking pictures and sleeping. I fell asleep on the desk cos i was too tired and bored.

But still, i managed to finish studying Econs. Feel so darn proud. Finally, one module down. I'm so happy i can cry. However, i've yet to go through the tutorials. I'll do that when the exam's closer.

I'll be meeting my Sec 1/2 clique tmr! Huff, i know it's so not the time to go to town now. My mind is now filled with Laws of Demand and Supply, and i'm not really in the mood to shop and relax too. I bet everyone with exams after the hols isn't in the mood for any relaxation at all. But.. i only get to see my friends during holidays. Moreover, the JC and poly hols seldom meet. Mmm.. i'll try to have fun tmr. That'll be my last day slacking and relaxing. Promise. Mugging from then on.

Received an sms from Sharna, telling me she won't be joining us tmr, saying that she's sick. Well, hope she'll get well soon. All that mugging in JC is taking it's toll on her i guess. Hai... so one less person is turning up tmr.. Feel a little disappointed, but.... mm..i'll still get to see my other friends. So something to be happy about ^^.

I hate to feel moody. It's all your fault, stress. Let's hope all this ends once the exams are over. Mmm... i think i've got to change my attitude towards stress too. I can't be like this forever. Stress will always be present in whatever we do. I'll have to learn to face it and "work with" it.

-o- sleepy, even after the short nap.

Goodnight and jia you!
~Bernice~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x