<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Saturday, 23 June 2007
Out for ITAB meeting, studied = zero / Saturday, June 23, 2007

Morrrning. Arggg... yawwwnnnn...

Wo. Getting up from bed is such a torture. I was supposed to wake up at 7am, but i woke at 8.15 instead, which was a miracle. Cos i would normally sleep all the way to 1pm if i accidentally slammed my alarm clock off. Mm.. anyway, i rushed like mad and for today, i took only 20 min to get ready, instead of the usual 1hr.

Shoosh, ITAB meeting starts at 9.30am. Was supposed to meet Rachel at Outram at 9 am. But i i'm gonna be so late so i told her to go without me. Actually, i'm going for the meeting, but Rach's gonna go fix computers with SPIC infocomm club. LOL! heard that the club is made up of mostly guys! Haha, poor Rachel! But at least it won't be so bad cos Kim will be joining too. They share "weal and woe" tgt lol.

The mrt wasn't as packed as i expected it to be. Rach called me on the mrt to tell me the guys have not reached yet, and she's like sick of waiting there alone, so we met at Dover mrt. On our way to the Business blk, we ranted about the MST and stuff. Hai.. we all hate exams. Anyone who loves exams is sick. Ugh.

The school was empty, except for a few ppl hanging around at the benches outside MLT 12. I was so late. When i met my grp members near the locker area, they had already started work. That place was darn hot, so we shifted to the Biz library. There were a few people at the study area, bout 12.

(RACH, READ THIS)
I think our grp was the loudest- nope i'm sure our grp was the loudest in the library at that time. We were discussing the project, voicing our views aloud and playing music occasionally. One of our phones rang too. And horror of horrors, at one point, Jun Xian played the song Umbrella by Rihanna on his lappy and sang to it! In the library!! I was like omg and all of us were laughing at him. It was hilarious. Too bad Rachel missed it. She left us to fix computers already.

ITAB PBL was quite tough. I tried and tried, testing out the functions but couldn't get the format i want. It was really irritating. I managed to finish only 1 out of 3 questions. Heck, i gave up. We did ITAB till about 2pm. Rach came to meet me in the library after her meeting with SPIC.

We went to Foodcourt 4 (the air-con one) to eat and do some stuff on the lappy. Copied notes from each other. At one point in time, we realised the place was empty (the area under the stairs). Woo. Scary. We did our stuff until about 4.45pm. I was prepared to waste my rest of the day, since it was so late already.

When i got home, it was 5.30pm. I wanted to start studying after i came out from shower, but i was too tired. So i lazed around, half flipped through my notes half dozing off. Went online earlier than usual as i really couldn't concentrate on studying.

I'm officially dead. I've only studied ECONS so far. I'm now most worried for PACC. When will i find the time to practice it?? oh, and not to say MOB too. All that content. I'm wondering if it's okay to fail your first MST... Maybe i'll put in extra effort in the following CAs, but for now, i'll just make use of whatevertime left to pia..

Gosh, i hate i hate i hate exams.

Nights and love,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x