<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 11 June 2007
Slacker trying to mug: At Hougang Mall with Rachel / Monday, June 11, 2007

Woke up at 1.30 pm this afternoon. So dead tired, cos i slept at 5am this morning! You will laugh at me if I told you what I was doing at such an unearthly hour.. Okay, fine. I was uploading pics on Friendster, lots of them. Stupid thing is, my whole com hanged and i didn't save a single pic. =.='' I could've used these five hours to sleep! Argh!!



Anyway, Rachel and I met at Hougang Mall at 2.45pm. We went to have lunch at the foodcourt. We both had fried kway teow and ice kacang(oooh!) After this, we walked along the outside shops to get myself a pair of shoes. Bought a pair of white slippers at only 10 bucks! Good design and all. Ppl looking for good deals, check this place out!



We went back to Hougang Mall to study, but i totally slacked. I can't get anything into my head! All i'm thinking about are movies and shopping. Oh, did i mention that i have Mid Semester Tsts (MST) right on the first day when school reopens? Right. I feel the stress, but i can't seem to get myself to study now... I'm soo the last minute kind of person. Maybe I'll try to study on my own at home for like 2 hours a day. I'll see how it goes.

Mm.. so i slacked a while more before Rach & i decided we can't study anymore. So, we went home.



I really want to go catch a few movies these days. Mm...Fantastic 4 The Silver Surfer, Pirates 3... Oh, will be meeting my 4I clique on Thursday! So excited! We may be catching a movie, but i hope the girls won't drag me to catch Shrek 3 with them. =.='' I'm anti-cartoon. Not that i don't like cartoons, it's just that i want to watch something more action-packed at the cinemas. I can wait for cartoons to be shown on HBO or Star Movies. Hehe ^.^ Mmm.. what should i wear? I haven't seen my clique for so long! I'm afraid it would get awkward when we meet... Well, let's hope everything turns out fine ^.^ We'll definitely have fun that day!

Ok dats it for today.
--try to sleep early, don't get so addicted to Friendster!--


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x