<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Sunday, 24 June 2007
Tomorrow's the big day. Today... ugh.. half-slacking again / Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stay calm
Dead
Stay calm
Dead
Hang on... ...
Steady...
Pray...

Alright. So tomorrow' the big day. My first official exam in poly. And i got to be honest, right now on Sunday, 24 June 07, I'm only 35% prepared for my first paper Econs. That's why i keep saying i'm dead. ugh! exams are out to take my life! Tmr's paper starts at 4pm, which is good and bad.

Good because i have the whole afternoon to finish up the other 65% of revision. Bad b'cos when i get home and settle down to study, i'll have little time to prepare for Stats, my next paper.

Gosh, i'm so worried. I'm worried my mind will go blank when i see the paper tmr. Shoosh i should get rid of that thinking. It's scary how sometimes things actually happen when u entertain those thoughts. ~Shivers~

I'll tell u how the paper goes tmr, diary. Whether i died or a miracle happened. Tata for now.

Nights. Wish me luck,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x