Woke up at 4am to study. Staggered out of bed. Was dead tired. First thing i did was to drink my health drink as well as essence of chicken, and felt better. Went straight to study Stats.
If you're wondering why the hell am i studying early in the morning when i could have studied the night before, well, I'm
that last minute. And i think it works for me. I have been studying this way since in sec sch. But it's too early to tell for poly exams. I'll have to wait for the release of the exam results b4 i know whether it works all not.
The stats paper starts at 10.30am. Left my house with a stack of notes in my hands. It's so much like in secondary sch. I used to study on the bus on the exam day... now, it's the mrt. --'
Felt like a geek lah, but i didn't care. I was around 90% prepared for stats b4 i left my house, so i had to finish the remaining 10%.
Was freaking out for Cherbyshev's Theorem and Empirical Rule. I just learnt how those rules work this morning! No practice at all. And for Probability, i was stuck in some of the practice paper questions...
Reached sch at about 10.10am. Couldn't find Kim nor Rach at FC 6. FC6 quite crowded as usual. Saw some of my classmates May, Farhan and Kelvin, so joined them. Farhan managed to solve one of the problem on Probability, so whew... i understood the topic better. Soon Kim came and joined us. Went to look for Rach after a while. Then i received an sms frm her saying she's outside our test venue already, so we changed route and went there.
The corridor was crowded, with lots of other students waiting to enter the rooms. Entered the classrm soon and the exam started ... ...
Exams...Kim Rach and I sat at the back of the class like yesterday. I think i feel less stress when seated at the back. For me, i feel more comfortable b'cos noone can see how fast you're doing yr paper, so no stress. Well, for some ppl it works the other way. Like they get stressed when they see how fast the person sitting beside them is doing, so they prefer to sit at the front.
Dun have a watch again. I want a hour-hand watch, but i got none. So gotta rely on the invigilator for the time again. Which is quite good in my case. B'cos i have no idea how much time i'm left, i'll do the paper faster at the beginning.
The stats paper was do-able. But had to skip like 3 questions b'cos i was stuck. Also, i made many last minute corrections. There was also a little of distraction during the exam. I kept looking up at the invigilator and the rest of the class (another reason why it's gd to sit at the front).
The stats paper is definitely better than the econs paper yesterday. I managed to finish the stats paper on time. Whew. Quite worried bout Pacc tmr. There'll be lots of drawing of balance sheets and stuff, and drawing takes up a lot of time. Really hope i can complete the paper.
We had ice kacang at FC6. We eat ice kacang like almost every day! lol. Makes us happy mah.. Left when we were done. Walked to the mrt with kim and rach. Gotta go to Hougang Mall to collect Rach's specs. Mmm.. maybe i'll bluff her tmr that i didn't go collect her specs, then she'll totally get pissed haha!
OMG found out from the optician that my degree has increased to 800 on each side. From like 450 to 800. OMG i'm going to be blind soon. I think it's due to staring at the computer screen for so long. Shoosh, even now, the mrt signs are quite blur to me. I'm thinking of going for the eye surgery, dunno laser or sth. Heard it's permament. Perfect. Wait till i have enough money, i'll go do it.
Came home and felt horrible. So darn tired. I can't concentrate or absorb anything at all. So went to have a nap.
Woke at 7pm. Dinner time. Watched mtv at the same time. My bro then noticed the packaging of the loaf of bread was torn. There was a large hole where u can touch the bread. He was like "mummy so blur didn't choose properly" Then when my parents came home and my mum waahed the dishes, she saw the piece of the bread packaging stuck to the outside of a plate. The plastic was like printed on the porcelain plate already. lol! We realised that after warming up that plate of food, we placed the plate so close to the bread that the heat melted the plastic packaging. So now i know how to apply prints to plates. hehe.
The plastic support in my specs broke off early in the afternoon. ugh So sianzz. My parents helped me repair it at the end of the day.Yipee ^.^
Didn't revise much. Waking at 4am tmr again to revise. I' m more worried for MOB actually. I have 3 chapters of major content and i haven't touched a single page of it. Stresss...
I'll end here. Sweet dreamz. -.- zzz...
~ber~