<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Wednesday, 27 June 2007
Wednesday : 27/06/07 : Exam Day 3 : PACC / Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Woke at 4am as usual. I slacked the whole day yesterday, so i deserve to feel anxious and worried about Pacc. Huff* Couldn't understand the suspense account part. This's what happens when u do last minute revision. hai.. Doom lah.. Totally lost the drive to do well for this paper. I'm positive that i'll do badly for this paper. When the exam started, i got stuck at the very first question. The way the paper phrased the questions was very misleading and confusing. Ugh...

The effort i put into econs and stats will go to waste if i score badly for pacc. I really hope i can pass pacc. Ok, let's not get all emo here. After the exams, Rach, Kim and I slacked at FC6 and had our lunch. My leg felt this sting of pain ll of a sudden. I'm wondering whether it's b'cos i've not exercised for so long. i'll work out once the exams are over.

We're supposed to meet Mr Tan our ITAB tutor for a extra lesson. Just got to know of it this morning. The room where he'll be teaching us is block T7 which is far away from the biz blk. Yeah ^-^ I had always wanted to explore the other areas of SP and see the ppl too. I like ppl-watching what.. lol.

It was tiring walking all the way to T7. We kind of lost our way and kept walking to and fro the same route. The corridors leading to the open can be quite obscure. Like when u see a ulu ulu hallway, u wouldn't think it'll lead to the main road right? That's what i mean. Finally found the classroom, thanks to the direction boards.

The lesson was quite useless to me, b'cos i haven't revised yet and have no idea what he's talking about. ==''. I'm worried. I mean, i screwed up econs and pacc already. Itab-very hard to say, cos i suck at computers. Mob- i'm not prepared to give this up, but reality is i only have like 7 hours in one day to finish studying and memorising 3 chapters of content. Ugh... stress...
Nearly dozed off in class. Was so so sleepy. It's like i can sleep while walking too. Once the exams are over, i'll stop this 4am-wake-up-to-study routine.

Kim left the class for her Korean class. Waha. busy person.. Rach and i tried to find our way out to the main road or some foodcourt. I gotta say the environment here is very quiet, peaceful and nice. But it's also quite confusing. Finally found our way to the main library. Nice place. Though a little small, but still a great place to mug or just chill out. Rach went to search for her cds. At last she borrowed 6 cds, with 3 under my name. Altogether, we got 4 receipts out of the machine. Lol.

We explored the place and finally found the main entrance of the blk T1. This place brings back great memories.... hai.... i rmb the day of my enrolment in SP, i had to get my laptop configured and stuff, then there was this cca fair going on. It's shocking to know that months have passed and i'm now into my 3rd month in SP. How time flies.

Okay, back to us. Rach and I wanted to eat something, so we went to Mac's and we ate ice cream. Laughed at ourselves for slacking so happily at Mac's when instead we should be mugging for ITAB at home already. Lol. Even though we didn't do much there, i had a great time. All that walking from Biz blk to the first blk in SP had been worthwhile. I got to hang around blk T1 again (which i totally miss), got to people-watch and just relaxing and having great ice cream with my great friend.

Had to walk a long way to the mrt station. Reached home feeling extremely tired. But after a bath, i found i still had the energy and concentration to study for ITAB. So went online and started work from about 7pm.

It's 12.45am now, and i'm done till chap 4 only. i still got 6 more chaps to go. Sianzz. SLEEPY... Can't take it already.. Gotta wake up at 4 um... later. Alright, goodnight and good morning.

Love,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x