<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 2 July 2007
Chinese date the 16th.. Having roast pig and chicken at my dad's office ^-^ / Monday, July 02, 2007

Saturday 30 th June (late update)

It's the chinese 16th day. My dad's clients are bringing roasted pig and chicken as sacrifices for God. Lots of ppl will be at my dad's office to like celebrate. Initially my mum told me to go down b'cos my bro's having tuition during the late afternoon, so there'll be noone to look after the reception table when my mum fetches my bro to tuition, so i'm supposed to sit in for her.

Ugh... left my hp at home acidentally. Feel so lost w/o it. Mmm. scary how much it had influenced me. I stayed in my dad's office the whole time. I wouldn't want to mingle wif my dad's friends and clients. I used to be able to talk to them, but since sch started, i'd seldom go down to my dad's office.

Brought my lappy with me, but there's no internet connection at the bldg, so i ended up sending pictures to my com and editing them. And also designed this check this out. ^^


Innocent looking

and...
Flawed

Hehe how is it?

Ooo... I miss Silky.. he's a pomeranian, belonging to my dad's friend. Too bad he didn't come today.

Silky at my dad's office mths ago

Silky on the desk

Hehe that's bout it for today lah. See u tmr.. ^.^

Love,

~Ber~



little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x