<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Saturday, 21 July 2007
Didn't study, just slacked / Saturday, July 21, 2007

Stayed at home and slacked. Was supposed to go to my dad’s office to help out cos there would be clients coming over. But my mum decided I should stay at home to study.

Went online to search for some info for idea’s project. I’m having a very negative feeling about IDEA. I have a feeling we will not be able to finish it by Wednesday. That reminds me. On wed, we must wear formal for presentation. And after that I got guitar prac. I will look soo weird with a guitar in formal. Mm.. gotta think of a way…

Went on youtube at night. I’m like hooked to Shinhwa, the Korean band, after watching their video on Emily’s blog. Haha. Cos when I watched it right, I noticed 2 familiar faces, and then I realized that they are actors in Korean dramas that I love! One was from the current one that I’m watching, Let’s go to the beach (I know it sounds cheesy, but still..it’s a great drama). The actor is Junjin. And another actor is Eric and he acted in Super Rookie. Darn funny, this series.

It feels weird watching them sing and dance in MVs. I mean, like imagine if Brad Pitt turns out to be from a boyband. It’s weird, isn’t it? I’ve never thought these two Korean actors were from a band.
And so it works this way.
They start out in bands. And then to widen their horizons, they take up acting too.
From singer to actor, it doesn’t sound so weird, but actor to singer/dancer.. mm…

Arghh.. feel that I’m getting complacent after achieving my target marks in the first ca. Damn. I must buck up.. cannot be complacent.. must not slack… argh.. sianzz…

I still hate exams. Hi again, my old-time enemy. I hate u and I’m going to defeat u.


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang Espírito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x