<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 30 July 2007
Friday 27.7.07 Sp band concert, job approval, bursary. ^^ happy ^^ / Monday, July 30, 2007

Woke at 6am to do IDEA report. Spent 3 hrs in all to complete it. Wah.. this project is starting to become an individual project. Decided to the report all by myself cos it’s so troublesome having to discuss and everything. Hai.. at least we’re seeing the end of a stressful and brain-wrecking project. I think I’m having fever already, due to all the late nights and lethargy.

Okay, so I skipped lectures again today. I didn’t attend a single lecture this week. It is impossible for me to wake up early for lectures when I sleep at like 1am every day.

MOB revision progress- stagnant

Ate Jap food at FC 6 wif Rach.We went to the library to finish up report. Jin Wei joined us later. Met with disc problem, but we hack care already. Just want to hand it up and forget about Idea.

Went for stats, did excel. We were dismissed very early. About 4pm. The class stayed behind and played hilarious game of AEIOU.

Someone from Guardian called to say I was shortlisted for a job. Gotta go down for an interview tmr at 3pm. Oooo excited. So convenient, I can walk to work in 10 mins. (:

I felt terrible during guitar. I felt warm all over. Felt my face was hot. Kept asking Joniece if my face was red, she said yes. Gosh, I dunno whether it’s fever or what. It feels really weird. I have a little headache too. Today we were doing sectionals. Felt drowsy so took a nap outside clubhse while the other guitar grp practiced. Mrs Jacqueline’s MOB notes was popular today. The girls at guitar wanted to copy the chapter overview.. Mmm.. maybe next time I’ll write there copywrite. Lol

In guitar, we got to form grps and play a band. We have been divided, but I have no idea who some members were. Can’t decide which songs to play too, cos there’re both girls and boys in the band. Sectionals was fast. Our guitar grp went into the room to be taught by our coach for less than an hour.

Then at aout 7.20pm, Joniece felt regretful that she didn't buy tix to the SP Band concert. Then, on impulse she wanted to go watch and wanted me to accompany her... there were still tix on sale. So i agreed. Always loved this kind of performances in theatres. At the ticketing counter, there were a large grp of ppl queuing for tix.The tix ran out at last and after much delay, the girl issued me "paper tix" Very funny. ==''







Saw super fat chubby baby outside the theatre. It's arms are like made of fat. I dunno how to describe. Ok it had like 7 layers of fat. it was "interesting" to put it that way. lol should have taken a pic of that baby.. the ppl beside us were jokingly commenting that the baby had biceps haha!

By the time we were allowed in, the preformance had started. On the overall, the performance was awesome. Very quality.Wish I had a friend in SP Band. It have would be so cool to cheer for him/her and shout his/her name.


Realised the conductor was also the conductor for the band in my secondary sch. He's a well-known conductor i guess, Mr Leonard Tan.

Hai.. this concert reminds me of the times i had in sec sch guitar club. We had the annual concerts and SYF, and we put in lots of effort to perform. The preparation process, when we were playing and after the performance.. i enjoyed every moment of it. Can't wait for SPG's concert. ^-^
Oh, got call from my mum when i was in sch, say I got the SP burary. Yeah! ^^ i gotta go get it on Monday from my Primary Sch! haha a chance to visit the school and maybe the teachers, though i doubt they rmb me.. lol
okay.. guardian interview tmr 3pm, just a reminder for myself (:


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang Espírito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x