<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Friday, 20 July 2007
/ Friday, July 20, 2007

Gave Pacc and Econs lectures a miss. Came to sch at 11am. I know this is going to affect my attendance, and I’m making things difficult for my class monitor, but… I really see no point in attending lectures for modules that I’m clueless about. Like Pacc, I’m so lost already. I’ll just go there copy notes and come out empty-brained. Econs can bore ppl to death, and yes, same case. I dun understand whatever MR AR ATC. I’ll have to revise b4 I go for any Econs lectures, and that’ll be before the exams. Argh.. I hate my life.

No wait. I dun hate my life. I just hate studying and exams :)

Had a 2 hr lunch break. Rach, Kim and I went to FC 4. It was very crowded by the time we went there. Finally found seat. Oh, rmb i was carrying my guitar with me.

Rach mentioned about rollerblading and ice skating. Mm.. I haven’t tried such extreme sports before (well, to me lol), so I would want to try it out one day ^^. Wah, can’t imagine if I fell at the ice ring in front of other ppl. Haha! Won’t ppl like laugh at me? I think I’ll break out laughing myself if I fell. This is my idea of ice skating: A vast, white area. A grp of ppl dancing YMCA to the music on skates. This scene will look so cool ^-^

Oh gosh, saw Pin Han watching Transformers on his lappy. I was super excited. I want to watch the movie again! Thought maybe that was a pirated DVD but he said u can download it! Argh! I want to dnld Transformers and Spiderman 3!! Pin Han made my day. At least now I know I can download new movies online ^-^

Went to my guitar clubhse to put my guitar. Thank God the room wasn’t locked. Opened the door and saw Li and some other seniors in there. Kim was very funny. She dared to enter the room and wait for me inside. So everyone in the room saw her. Rach was outside. Haha! Normally ppl would wait outside when their friend goes to their cca room or other class’s rm right? I placed my guitar down and quickly dragged her out of the room. Lol.

Stats was ok. But I was close to having a heart attack cos I know Ken Kwan will call anyone up anytime to present. I have answers, but I have no idea how to do the qns. *Copied from Rach lah ==’’ lol. Oh well, lucky today’s lesson was a little different. Many ppl volunteered to go up to do the qns, so I could kind of heave a sign of relief.

It was raining when class ended. And that means there’s a risk of slipping and landing on the butt. So we all had to walk extra carefully. Hate this.
Met Joniece to walk to the clubhse tgt. Guitar prac was okay. But was a little too fast today. There’s was one part I went totally lost and Joniece and I will both look at each other and then laugh.lol.

Was very tired when I went home, but I still went online to try download the movie. Got some help from Pin Han and Kuri online. But got lots of problems. One website even requires 12 days to download the movie! Yikes! Might as well not watch!
Kuri told me that an accident happened at Clementi today. A lady jumped off the platform at Clementi mrt station and caused the line to be stopped for a while. Gosh. Was kind of freaked out by it cos it happened so close to sch. Mm.. let's pray that such things will not happen that often.

Yawn... slackers slack, muggers mug. Which side do u belong to?

Sorry i'm crapping. too tired already ><

Signing off,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang Espírito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x