<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Wednesday, 11 July 2007
Music is my life / Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My guitar prac was 3.30. I woke at 11.30 to practice Love Song. Mm.. i'm kinda slow at reading notes, those beansprouts. Ugh.. shld have practiced since i was in sec sch. My sec sch coach didn't even state that we need to know how to read notes.. so... i wonder how long it's gonna take me to be an expert at it.

Anyway, met Joniece at Dover at 3. We were early for practice. Some ppl were practicing their guitar there, some were watching videos on a laptop. That caught my attention. I thought i saw lots of action and fighting and metal. Looked closer and saw it was Transformers. Gosh, reminds me of um.. Transformers. I love that movie. I love the human and robot characters in it! Hopefully i can borrow the VCD from smn. I wanna watch it again. So nice!

Today, many ppl went for Poly 50, so the grp was quite small today. We practiced Love Song as a group. Sounded jerky at the end. Not perfect. But i think it's partly cos Guitar 2 isn't around to play. Guitar 1 plays the melody (i'm here!), Guitar 2 plays like extra notes, and Guitar 3 the chords. Mm.. would like to try out Guitar 2 someday.

When we're done practicing Love Story, we moved on to Que Sera Sera. Guitar 1 and 3 moved out to practice. I was kinda slow. I need practice. I didn't have my pencil with me to write the notes, cos Li aka Rain took it. That guy ah... like to kahchiao ppl. Finally managed to get back my pencil frm him. Didn't learn much of the new song today. But will go home to practice.

Slacked at home. Doing what?
Watching TV, blogging, friendstering, watching Transformers trailers.

Time to go, goodnight ^^
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x