Pacc lecture was cancelled today. Skipped Econs lectures. I'm very tired. Finally the weekend is here. There're so many things to do nowadays. Like IDEA CA3, MOB Report, and also studying for Pacc CA2.
Read the Life section of the newspapers today. Read that JJ Lin's new video "Killa" caused a great uproar. Read this: "The Singapore singer's new music video fearures disturbing scenes and has been banned by 3 Taiwan TV stations."
I was never a fan of his, but i'm quite shocked that the guai guai guy will become like this. Mmm... Watched the video. Not that gory. There were still some dancing, and the scenes weren't exactly gory, but the ending's kind of scary. The girl was mutilated. Yeeks.
Wait, why am i blogging this? Sorry for the "gruesomeness". Lol.
Anyway, rushed for MOB and i guess i was still early. Cos some of my friends weren't there yet. Mrs Tan had already given out the exam papers. Shoot. Was anxious. When i saw my marks 21.5 my heart skipped a beat can. I thought it was upon 50. Then realised it was upon 25. Whew.. goodness. Lol. I did the tutorial but our grp didn't present cos there wasn't enough time for all grps. Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway.
We had a 2 hr break after MOB, so Rach, Kim and I went to KouFu FC4 to have our lunch. Went to my clubhse since it's near FC4. I wanted to leave my guitar there, but there was noone in the room. I felt the aircon frm the room, but noone answered the door. Mm... maybe it was on purpose. Met Nina along the way back to Biz blk. Gosh, tell u. It was tiring. It was like climbing the mountain when we got a very steep slope. And rmb i was carrying my guitar too. =.=''
Stats tutorial was very short. We went thru tutes, a little of SPSS, and zoomed thru our test papers, and then lesson was over. Lessons ended at about 4 instead of 5. Haha Ken Kwan so nice to us. Let us off so early. ^.^
It was so early. Joniece still had to do MOB report with her group, so i couldn't go to my guitar clubhouse with her yet. Went to the biz library after i decided to get back to my reading habit. My mind blocked when i read the chunk and chunk of words. It has been months since i touched a novel. lol. Mind blockage. Slacked around then went up to FC 6 to look for Joniece.
Sat at the table near her and started drawing the concept for our IDEA shop. Shoosh, our grp will be presenting on Week 5, which is next next wk! very fast. Good thing is that IDEA will be over once our CA3 is done. No more IDEA to worry about.
Today, Mr Toh taught very fast. Couldn't quite catch up. Mr Toh also showed us how to play the guitar country style by demo-ing the song 'Take me Home Country Road'. Soo cool! i want to learn! I also rmb hearing some of the intermediates play Linkin Park's What i've Done and The Arctic Monkey's Brainstorm. I will learn those songs one day. ^^
Tired. Have i mentioned that i'm very happy the wkend's here? Did nothing at home. Went online watched some really hilarious videos. My gosh, i laughed till i cried! Haha!
At Youtube, look under "Japanese Laughing! Funny!" or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZUFndhmJQkIt's a Japanese Show about trying to not laugh or you'll get spanked. It makes fun of a Japanese guy trying to pronounce English words. Imagine!
Whew.. wah can't tahan. It's good to laugh b4 u sleep. It makes u happier. hAHAaha. I'm gonna make it a habit to watch stupid and hilarious videos b4 i sleep frm now on. Haha! ^.^
Love,
~Ber~