<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 30 July 2007
Saturday 28.7.07 Job interview and slacking / Monday, July 30, 2007

Went for the interview today. It was ok. No stress. I’ll be doing cashiering. Working on Mondays, Sats and Suns. Ugh… hope I can cope with the work times. I really hope this job won’t affect my studies. Mmm.. dunno what i'm thinking..

Slacked today. Even though I promised myself that I would start studying MOB. Sheesh. I’m always like that. Watched movies that Pin Han sent me. The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, Anger Management(this is really funny) and School of Rock. Movie marathon.

Hai… Mob is a killer. Testing 10 chaps. It so much like history. So much memorizing... Well, at least sometimes mob uses a little common sense to find the quotes in the passage. Ugh.. forget it. I’m spotting chapters. Just like for history in seconday sch. If the spotted chaps come out, then thank God, if not I’m prepared to score badly. Hai.. 20% weightage… so heavy weightage...

Good luck, ppl who are studying MOB. All the best (=


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang Espírito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x