<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Sunday, 22 July 2007
Shoosh. Tmr’s Econs paper. 15 MCQ and 2 Short Essay Qns. / Sunday, July 22, 2007

Shoosh. Tmr’s Econs paper. 15 MCQ and 2 Short Essay Qns.

I’ve got to admit. I slacked for most of the day. Woke at 10am to watch Hong Kong dramas till 3pm. Played my guitar (like WTH lah) till 5pm. Took a short nap at my desk till 7pm. Wake up and ate my dinner. Shit, I’m acting so much like a pig. Eat and sleep and lazing around.

Hai… I still gotta do IDEA project. I’m worried my grp can’t finish on time. It’s like I haven’t some up with the aspects and the drawing. Everything is like so rushed now. The ppt slides yet to complete. Rach still has to do Flash. I think everyone is waiting for me to finish my part so that we can do the slides. And here I am slacking. I’m stressed and frustrated. Sigh~

Anyway, started revision at bout 7pm. Started blogging after an hour. I have a short concentration span when it comes to studying. Guess I’ll have to wake up at 3 tmr to study and drink down 4 cups of Intra to stay alert, since the paper is like at the end of the day after school.

Okay, gonna make use of the long breaks tmr to study. As for EC, hopefully we can get back our results. Though I’m not too confident I’ll do very well this time. Let’s wait and see.

Shoot, still can’t manage to download Transformers. Arggh!! It keeps telling me there’s not enuf space and I gotta delete some tasks when I don’t have a single task there! Oh well, guess I’ll just get it from Pin Han tmr. Hopefully he has Spiderman 3 too. Woots!

.:.:Wishing everyone all the best:.:.

Love,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang Espírito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x