<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 30 July 2007
Sunday 29.7.07 Work work work! ^^ / Monday, July 30, 2007

Yippee! Started work!!

Yeah! Worked for the first time for other ppl today. At Hougang Mall’s Guardian. Ok, my job was cashiering. It was really cool. I got to learn how to work the cashier machine and all. I mean it’s my first time working k.. so of cos I’m excited. Worked from 10am to 2pm. It was tiring. Gotta stand all the way, and time passed so slowly. Well, not that I mind. Which part-time job isn’t tiring anyway?

Hehe i didn’t wear the uniform yet cos I wasn’t in black long pants. Wore shorts and a black tee. Lol. Yet surprisingly, some customers could recognize that I’m working there and asked me about products. Sadly, I replied to most of them with “ermms” and “errrs”. But nvm. I’m convincing myself that it’s only my first day of work, so.. it’s excusable. Anyway, my main job is cashiering. My colleague will entertain customers’ enquiries for me. (=

Cashiering is a lot of fun. ^^ But thing is, it’s only fun when there are ppl paying for things. Only when you’re busy. I don’t like standing around and doing nothing. Well, maybe sometime, I’ll study or read a book while doing my shift (hope my senior colleague doesn’t mind >,<). Met with quite a lot of problems at the start. I always got mixed up with the credit cards and Nets cards and privilege cards. I mean THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM! For Nets alone I’ve come across like 4 types and credit cards dunnid to say. The staff cards entitles the customers dunno how many % discount or rebate… Then u must press the different buttons accordingly…Ugh.. Gotta revise again on my next working day. Okay, the ppl there are friendly. I’ve so far only met 4 colleagues, cos u know, there are normally not many staff around during a particular shift. I had no break in between, so I was hungry. But luckily my stomach didn’t growl, if not I’d scare customers away Haha! Time really passed very slowly. Not that i mind,but it's just that i had considered taking the 10 to 10 shift. Gosh, if 4 hrs can bore me out easily, imagine what can 10 hrs do? Shivers~

Came home feeling tired after standing for 4 hrs. I'm not complaining. Just the facts. Watched movies and slacked. I deserve to fail, if u ask me. I hate my study attitude, but i can't help it. Hai...


okay... has been slacking throughout the wkend. Must start revision tmr, or i'm deadmeat for MOB on Fri..

Cya,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang Espírito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x