<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Sunday, 8 July 2007
Sundays are.. violet, Mondays are blue. / Sunday, July 08, 2007

Boring Sunday. Nothing much to do. Dun tell me there's tutorials to do cos i don't do them. But i know this kind of study attitude is wrong. Practice makes perfect, so i gotta start to like tutes to get good results. Hmff..

Woke at 2pm and read newspapers to keep myself occupied. Tmr's EC test. EC is so much like English. It's very boring. I thought i'll get to write narrative stories, but nope. There's only letters and speeches and blah blah. Boring. Checked SP website and found out that tmr's test weightage is 40%! Goodness! ~Stress -.-'''

The perfect date of 7.07.07 is over. Wouldn't next yr be more perfect? The lucky number of 8.08.08 aka FA FA FA. I bet lots of ppl will be queuing for 4D and TOTO on this day. lol.
Mmm.. wad will happen to the lucky dates after the year 2012?


Tmr I'll be going for a dinner gathering with my old friends. Happy ^.^ Will be skipping MOB lectures cos i dun learn anything from it. I can self-study MOB. So leaving sch at 3, then meeting Hong Siew at Dhoby Ghaut at 4. Gg to shop first cos the rest of my friends will still be at sch. Gosh feeling guilty for shopping so much nowadays. Hai.. all the money and time spent on shopping.. ugh.. ok ok i will study hard for my ca2 papers. And i'm gonna eat less during breaks and to refrain from buying useless stuff to save up. I promise myself.

Yi xin wanted to visit me tml at SP, since she's visiting another friend at the Biomed blk. But i'll be leaving sch immediately, so maybe some other time. When she visits i'm gonna be a tour guide and show her around SP ^^

Edited some parts part of my blog, if u noticed. Added a song by Gwen Stefani. Wad else can i talk about.. hai.. boring sunday.. okie gotta start on EC revision. 40% once again.


Cya, missing Transformers,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x