Weee.. went Orchard with Jaslyn today. Had a great great time! ^.^
Met Jaslyn at Dhoby Plaza Sing. We walked around. I was searching for beach wear, maybe a shorts. But most of the stuff i saw exceeded my budget of $30. Why on earth are stuff priced soo high? Next time if i get to open my own shop, i'm gonna make everything cool, yet affordable for ppl.
Wanted to go Far East, but later decided to book our movie tickets first. We watched the 5.30pm movie. Next walked round Cineleisure. Gosh, there are so many hot ppl there. What a place to ppl-watch. That place is also very happening. I think i saw Shiek Haikel outside hosting some outdoor activity. There were beatboxing, streetdance and drum performance. I think there're more, but we didn't catch them. Wow, the talents are really good. I like the beatboxing guy especially. The noise he made sounded like the original song. Soo cool ^^!
Took neoprints with Jas. Had fun. Bought a t-shirt also. Today's the first time i've stepped into Cineleisure. True. So there was like a lot for me to explore. Lol. It was only about 3 when we booked the tix, and our show's 5.30. Lotsa time. But we're afraid we might take too long walking all the way to Far East and back. So we went to Wisma.
Passed by Taka and there was sth big gg on there. There was this cosplay fair! I was so excited bout it, cos i rmbed i heard my friend mention bout it, so i tot she may be here too. Wo, the security was really tight. We had to go thru wad ppl at airports go thru. Serious. We had to place all our belongings in a basket and then the police officer scans it. Then i gottta walk through the security "door" and collect my stuff at the other side.
Wah, ppl-watching again! Jas and I saw many cool cosplayers. Some dressed very gothic-ally, and some looked like anime characters. I like one which i think was from Final Fantasy. The cosplayer was a girl. I guess. Couldn't find my friend. Called her and found out it she's not cosplaying today. It's on 15 July. ==
So we left the codorned area and went to Topshop at Wisma. Along the way, there were street performers performing. I saw this guy painted and dressed in silver. He's trying to act like a statue, not moving at all. Even his eyes were not blinking! I was thinking, why wld anyone want to work like this, under the hot sun, tortoring yrself like that just fot a few donations from passerbys. Mm..
At Topshop, Jas and i each picked a few clothes. We wanted to put on the clothes, and then take pics, but we are not allowed to share changing rms, so at last we simply tried on the clothes. == Love all the clothes, oh well, most of the clothes at Topshop. mmm.. when i'm rich, i am gonna shop till i drop.
Walked back to Cine after we're done. Ppl-watch again. Bought popcorn and drinks, then entered the cinema...
Gosh, Transformers totally rock. The movie was so cool. Shia Labeouf's so cool. All the robots are cool. Lots of action and explosions and real funny moments. Link to trailers and movie clips:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808716430/trailerMy fave robot's Bumblebee. Sounds cute huh? He's mean ok. Has guns and he don't fly about like a bumblebee. He's just yellow in colour. Lol. I want to catch it again and again.
After the movies we went to Wisma's Food Republic to have our dinner. There were lots of ppl, so we had to wait for a table. I ate laksa while Jas ate satay beehoon. We chatted bout SPG stuff. We gossiped and laughed. It was a great dinner. I can't help but notice the ambience of Food Republic. So comfortable and cosy looking. All the furniture are made of light brown wood.
Left Wisma after dinner, then went home~
Woo had great fun today. i gotta start saving some money so that i can buy what i want during the next outing. (=
Okie tired le.. goodnight
~Ber~