<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Saturday, 14 July 2007
/ Saturday, July 14, 2007

Woke at 2pm and almost slacked the whole day. Played my guitar and then went online for the whole day. I'm not in the mood yet to study for Pacc. I'm afraid i'll study on the day of the exam again. Sheesh me and my qian bian study method. Always so last minute. ~.~'

Mm.. Saturdays can be boring if there aren't any plans. I didn't go for my friend's cosplay fair. The rest of my clique didn't go too, so naturally...

Lucky i have plans tmr. I'll be going to Sentosa with Emily and her church friends. Hopefully everything will turn out fine and there'll be no awkward moments. Doubt there'll be, cos the ppl are friendly. I'm gonna get all tanned tmr! (Kim would call me siao when she sees this.)

Chatted with my senior for a while. Cos he sounded emo in his msn dspl words. Managed to encourage him and make him feel better. Yay ^.^


Hai.. for me .. got lots of stuff to do. Sorry if i'm repeating myself.

~ IDEA proj. drawing and details etc (TODAY)
~ Research MOB topic (Mon)
~ Pacc tutes (Mon)
~ ITAB exercise (Tues)
~ Study Pacc (Thur)

eh... wad else..

Went on Youtube again. Liked this one, two very funny dudes. haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD23bKNz55I

hai.. kind of hooked to Youtube liao. hehe.
Alright it ends here.

Cya,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x