<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 9 July 2007
Went Orchard and gathering dinner with old friends / Monday, July 09, 2007

Written on 11 July

Oh ok, one thing i can remember was that we had EC test on Monday. Sianzz. The test was alright. I crapped a lot. It asked about SP and i just made up some of the academic schools. Lol. The names of the schools are so hard to rmb, that's why. The paper's about 1h 45 min. We can go once we finished the paper, but i finished the paper only like 10 minutes b4 the end of the paper.

Met Hong Siew at Dhoby Ghaut mrt. This was one of the rare times where i'm early. Hong Siew smsed me earlier that she was rotting away at Hougang library. Lol. The train she was on came and a group of girls from CHIJ SJC streamed out. I recognised them and it was kinda awkward, b'cos these girls were from the same cohort as me.

Anyway, we first went to Plaza Sing. I hunted for my beachwear while Hong Siew hunted for birthday gifts for her friend. I couldn't find anything, cos i just shopped here on Saturday. Went to Heeren next. Hong Siew found an ideal b'day present for her friend. But she cannot decide whether to get another present for her guy friend. Haha spent quite a long time deciding. She's worried of how to give it to him. Finally she decided to get both presents. So we left for Heeren. People-watched and window shopped at the same time. Haha Orchard's quite empty today, but expected lah.

Moved on to Far East. I still couldn't find the shorts that i want. ==' Shopping's getting kinda tiring. O.o the cosplay fest that's was going on on Saturday was over. The tents were taken down. We were both disapppointed. But there'll be another fest at Downtown East. My friend will be cosplaying on 15 July. But i haven't decide whether to go all not. We'll see when the time comes.

Went to Shaw House. There got nothing. Finally we went to OG. Upstairs, i found a pair of beach shorts made of comfortable and stretchy material. And check out the price=>$12. Cool huh? So i bought it, even though i felt SUPER guilty. I've been spending lots of money nowadays. Still trying to get used to my weekly allowance 'system'. Hai... crazy money-spender....

7pm. Time to leave Orchard to meet my other friends for dinner. Arrived at Sengkang at about 7.30. Anqi was already there and like complaining she's hungry and all. Lol Settled for Swensens. (Oosh, spend money again) Anqi and i shared a chilli spaghetti while Hong Siew had fish and chips. Justina's not here yet. She was still at Woodlands at sch when i called her. During dinner, didn't chat much cos i was dead tired. I woke at 4am this morn. I know y're gonna ask me what on earth i was doing. Okay, i was doing my pacc tute. ==' Last-minuteness gives me the urgency and drive to finish what i need to do. I can't help it.

Anqi showed us one interesting thing during dinner. She showed us a box of condoms. =='' During dinner. But dun get the wrong idea. One of her ang mo media design lecturer at NYP gave every student one. What's interesting is that it's a form of advertisement for a studio. Quite creative. We were like telling her to better not let her mum see it. Lol. When Justina arrived, my friends were sending ringtones to one another. Lol i dun get them. What's so cool about elmo, barney and power rangers ringtones? Seems like things that were deemed lame and old-fashioned are becoming cool nowadays.

Went home that night feeling super tired. Sleepz.. Had a great time today (=
Nights,
~Ber~





Oops forgot to mention. I saw this black and really flat car zoom pass on the streets at Orchard. I got so excited and pulled Hong Siew along to walk faster. Caught sight of the car at the traffic light. Oosh. That car, i think, was a Lamborghini. It's the most beautiful car i've ever seen. It's so flat that i wonder how the driver's gonna drive.


It looks sth like this:










Alright, nights.


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x