<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Tuesday, 10 July 2007
Missed fashion show...*huff...home-built slacker / Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Written on 11 July

Mm.. woke at 6.30am. Not too bad. Had enough sleep today. Lessons went on as per normal for me. I'm starting to worry for my PACC CA2 next week. It's so fast. Shoosh i haven't been doing my pacc tutes, so it will be tough to study for pacc this time. Gotta start early.

At the foyer of the biz blk, there was sth going on. A stage had been built. I can easily tell it's a runway for fashion shows. There were a few mannequins around that area. There were also like stalls with dark and really nice posters of the stalls put up on art stands. Man, this is so cool. A fashion show in the biz blk. It's sooo cool! I really wanted to watch the show, but too bad i had lessons. So i missed it. Sadded. Hopefully there'll be another of such events being organised again.

We learnt Microsoft Word during ITAB. Thought the lesson would be a breeze, but i found myself having difficulties catching up. Haizz... i'm forever slow at catching what Mr Tan says. One thing i'm happy about is that i can throw Excel out of the window already. CA1 is over. That was a killer can. Oh got my Itab results today. I passed. Thank God. I was so positive i wld fail. Matbe the teacher was being lenient. There was no way i could pass b'cos i left my last page almost blank. In total, i left approx. 50% of the paper undone. So, yes.. miracle.. Results: 62 Happy enough. Gonna work harder for Word.

Slacked at home.
Watched Korean drama.
Eat.
Sleep.

Dozing off,
~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x