<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Thursday, 23 August 2007
Econs Mst is over and the hols here! Woohoo! / Thursday, August 23, 2007

Finally Econs is over and the holiday is here. I slept at 7pm the day b4 econs day and woke at 12am on the exam day itself to mug all the way. hah. Becoming a night owl already xD

I was late for the exam. Met Kelvin at the stairs area and we went into the class tgt. Shoot everyone were seated aleady, and i thought i was so late for the exam. Quickly got to my seat and started the paper. And it wasn't 10 minutes later when the invigilator told us to start that i realised i had started the paper b4 everyone else! Yikes! Like-how am i supposed to know? No teacher came by to stop me as i was ticking away at the mcq boxes wad. I embarrassly tried to cover my paper and like write somewhere else first haha xD

On the overall, it was ok. I totally skipped the monopoly or orgipoly or wadever. So, bye bye to 30 marks. I can pass i happy liao.. haha

Kim was a crazy girl. She handed up her paper and left the classroom so early. I thought she was sick or sth, but it turned out she "finished" the paper. Haha. Hai... if i had that kind of bravery, i would do that, cos i lacked that same kind of motivation.

Glad it's over. No need to worry bout exams already. Or at least not after our hols! I wanted to get another holiday job, but my guitar prac falls on Mon, Wed and Fri! Like wth! My hols are almost gone lah! Not that i dun miss guitar, but it gets in my way of earning extra cash. Haizz.. No choice, i guess.

After sch, Kim and I went to Tampines to just hang around. She had to go get the clothes she ordered online. We were early, and the person's shop wasn't open yet. Actually we were just going to that person's house to collect the clothes. We sianned around at the void deck. Then i caught sight of a rainbow in the sky. In a weird shape and formation. Like it's surrounding the sun. Dunno if it's supposed to be like that... Hee glad i got a picture of that.



And there's like a white spot in the first picture, but i dun wanna scare myself or anyone, so i'll just say it's nothing.

When Kim got her clothes, she kept repeating she's gonna get killed by her cousin, cos she's helping her cousin order some of these clothes. Some clothes are in the wrong size, and from what Kim told me, they look different from what she say on their website.

Wah, i'll never dare to shop online man.. Unless it's for something exclusive and unique like LOTR's ring or The Transformers original movie poster. Hah.

We went to Tampines Mall after that. Kim kept complaining bout the clothes and i kept tolerating.. xD

Went home and got an earful from my parents for lending money to ppl. Haish... it feels like they've changed or something, cos they never do that to me. Like verbally challenge me together. Evil right? Shoosh. I kept defending myself and saying i lent my fren $ cos of emergency ( a girl thing) though i knew i was lying. Shit. Since when did lending money to ppl became a crime? I just don't get them! Ok... maybe they had a point when they said that i was already tight myself, and still could lend ppl money. But it's not like they won't return the $ right?
Haish... headache...

Not going for my class chalet. And i feel bad about it. I really wanted to go, since it's like the first poly chalet with my class that i'll attend. It'd be so cool and fun. But Kim and Rach not going... so(to be direct) what's the point? Really hope there'll be another one at the end of the yr or sth, and hopefully then everyone can make it :)

It ends here.
Nights,
Ber


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x