<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Friday, 31 August 2007
/ Friday, August 31, 2007

I got my Guardian uniform today. Argh!! i dun want to wear! I dun like it! I dun want to be caught dead wearing it.

Oh. But at least now i dun need to rush to wash my standard black attire for work. I can now wear any t-shirt under the uniform. And i'll try not to go for toilet breaks during work already, cos that means i'll have to step out of the shop in the uniform. Yikes! haha

When i started work today, my supervisor told me to put it on. I asked if i can dun put it on, and she said today Big Boss coming down.
Wah... big boss eh. Wonder how he looks like.. I can't imagine him coming down here in big suits and all. hahaha. But that's what all big bosses look like right?

Had 3 voids and one refund to do. Sianzz. And had to fork out from my own pockets 8 bucks. Argh! Heart pain.. One lady gave me 3 notes, and later when i checked, i happened to realise that one orange note she gave me wasn't a 10 dollar note. It's an old $2 dollar note. And i gave that lady extra change. Argh!! Why didn't i check! I wish i were more alert and careful lah... Hai... if i continue like this i may end up spending more $ to return short cash rather than earning my salary.. *cold laugh

Talking about salary, i'm supposed to have received my salary 3 days ago, but when i checked my account, no sign of the cash. Sianzz. Gotta check again on the 3rd Sept.

Oo.. planning an outing with my friends. This time is not the usual shopping in town thingy. (Honestly, i getting quite sick of it. All the walking very tiring lah. Ever since i started work as a cashier, i've learnt the value of the chair.) I suggested going ice skating, so we on lah. Just dunno when we should put it. Most prob it'll be planned on next week, mon/wed/thur. I'm hoping at least one of us knows how to ice skate, cos it'll be a disaster if we go there and all fall tgt! hahaha

Quite boring these few days. Staying at home watching tv. And moreover i dun have my fave channels anymore. So i watch Ch5 shows and um.. cartoons. Love some Ch 5 shows like America's Got Talent and Identity. I also like Mr Bean Animated Series on Disney Ch and classics like Tom & Jerry. Haha! i can't believe i like cartoons now! I never watched cartoons since like pri school! lol..

Okay, ending here. Gotta work full day tmr. Huff...

~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x