<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Thursday, 30 August 2007
/ Thursday, August 30, 2007

Slacking these few days. Sianzz.
Spent my time reading, eating and watching tv.

Went for guitar yesterday. The lesson was so fast, as in, the coach Mr Toh went through a 5-page song in like 1 hr 30 min and expected us to know how to play! We would have normally spent weeks to learn that song! But enjoyed 'trying' to play the song, cos it's very nice. So far, the 3 songs we learnt were very nice. "Love Story", "Que Sera Sera" and "Quien Sera". The second and third song are not the same ok. Hahaha. ("Sway" is the English version of "Quien Sera") All these songs sound really nice when played tgt as an ensemble. That's why i'm looking forward to the end of year performance or something. I want to hear the whole ensemble play together formally and also to let ppl hear us out:)

So, tmr's Teacher's Day. Hong Siew, Justina and i had actually planned to go back to SJC to visit the teachers, but i dun think we can make it cos the jc ppl ends at 11+, so dun think we can make it to see the teachers. Though i really want to go back and see them. I miss them lah.. haha. Some of them really helped me out a lot b4 the O's, so i'm really grateful. Maybe i'll go back next week to pass them cards or sthing. Hehe.

Yay! My mum told me we may be going to M'sia to shop next Tuesday! Ok, it may not sound very fun, but to me it's like woohoo! I've been wanting to go M'sia for one day just to purely shop. I like stuff in S'pore, but they're just too ex. And i heard M'sia is having some islandwide sale or sth, so it's a bonus ^^ Gotta ask Kim where the good shopping centres are already.. hahaha

Oh. And i'm seriously growing FAT! I promised to exercise at least thrice a week, but so far i haven't steeped out to jog or anything! Also, the bad thing about working at Guardian is that yr're surrounded by tidbits. Whenever i feel lke eating during work, i can just buy something so conveniently. Yikes! Gotta cut down already... SOMEONE PLEASE ASK ME OUT TO EXERCISE TOGETHER! hahaha...

~Ber~


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x