<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Wednesday, 19 September 2007
Chose my GEM le... / Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My hands were so clammy at 12.58pm. Was anxiously staring at the com screen waiting for the time to hit 1pm. That's my GEM registeration time. Lol. I was at the SAS page already, waiting to click on Add/Drop modules. OK. big mistake. When the time hit 1pm, my page still appeared "Your appt time hasn't reached.." or sth like that. I totally freaked out. Refreshed agn and agn, still the same thing.

At last i had to log out and log in again, wasting like 2 minutes. ok, at least i got what i wanted, music appreciation.


Went for guitar prac after this. Was late cos guitar starts at 2pm, and i was still at home at 1pm, so...
Quite embarrassing when i entered the room late, but i heck care la haha. We learnt a new song today, and i think we're going to play this on Fri. Wah... tensed. The rehearsal didn't go too well, so i'm hoping everything will be ok when fri comes... fingers crossed...


Trust, Gossip, Betrayal

When adults quarrel, it is A WAR. Really want to stay out of it, and i hope this will blow over asap. Hope both sides will just shake hands and say We're fine now =)


Oh gosh. Time passes so quickly! Sch's starting next week! Can't believe it... Fine, i dun think i'll ever rest or slack enough. x)

The credit point thing for the new term is scary.. i think i'm having the same fears as Rach.. lol. I mean, look at PACC and ECONS! 8 credit pt each! And stats is 6 credit pt... ow....


Chatted with Rach, and found the best way to deal with my job thing. I'll talk to my supervisor and tell her when they nedd help then call me. i won't have to work while studying liao. Hols that time then contact them again... =) (Thanx rach!)

Another thing off my mind =D

ermm.. wad else... oh.

Initially, joniece and i wanted to take same GEM one, Music appreciation. But at last she couldn't get a seat, so she taking Discovering music. Oh heck. I dun care if i'm going for lectures alone or whatever. haha I think some other ppl are also like going alone.... will make friends there lah. =)


Ok it ends hereee

-xx Ber xx-


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x