<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 17 September 2007
/ Monday, September 17, 2007

I had a freaky experience yesterday at my Dad's office. Really bothered by it, but nvm. i dun wanna talk about it.

Finally chose my GEM. First choice, Music Appreciation. Back-up, Discovering Music and Flm Appreciation. =)

Felt miserable today. Lots of things still on my mind even after chossing my GEM. Problem is i dunno what's bothering me. But i'm alright already, after sitting in my dad's prayer room and just praying. (: It helps.


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x