<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Saturday, 15 September 2007
/ Saturday, September 15, 2007

i'm working split shift today, that means 10-3, 5.30-10.30, almost full day.
ok. I actually blogged during my break from work at Mac's, but the connection is so poor, so i can't save my entry, so.. ya. i'm practically repeating what i typed this afternoon. haha

After chatting wif Sock Hwee last night, i decided to quit my part time job once school starts. I really can't cope work and studies tgt. Thing is, i dunno how to speak to my supervisor bout it. Like won't pai seh meh? I dunno what my supervisor's reaction will be.. I hope she won't make things difficult for me and start taking out all the papers that i've signed....

Before my break, I mentioned to one of my colleagues, Rose, about me quiting. I just asked her whether i must give one month's notice b4 i quit. She said she dunno la, so guess i'll have to bring it up to the supervisor myself.

wao.. I thought i could keep this job while studying, but it is really much tougher than it seems...


okok, sorry if i sounded negative hahaha


mmm... GEMs, GEMs, GEMs. So confused. Can't decide which one i want. Things i'm looking at when choosing are interest, whether easy to score not, and usefulness for next time or sth.

<.... back to work....>

When i came back to work, my colleague whom i asked previously asked bout the one-mth notice told me that actually i don't need to quit. I can stay on and only work say maybe 4x a mth, it's ALL UP TO ME. Wah, when i heard this, i so surprised and happy. It's so flexible. What Rose said is also true. If i quit now, i have to somehow start all over again, if u know what i mean. If i stay, i can pick the time that fits my study pattern or whatever, and still earn some income. Very fair.

I'm happy to stay on also cos i like the ppl i'm working with. I rmbed hating the working environment here cos there're no youngsters, only middle-aged women. But i started to like them. Rose and Sophia are very friendly and funny. Jana, my supervisor may be a little stricter, but i have some respect for her. The rest of the product promoters are also funny, even moronic u know.. believe it or not. hahaha

Mm.. when sch reopens, i'll most prob continue working, but only on Sat 10-3pm. =)

Today during work, Rose told me to run an errand for her. There's this lucky draw thing taking place lah. Buy above $200, buy an iron for $2. haha! this kind of thing also have. So i accompanied another promoter colleague to queue for that thing. The queue was so long la... I so afraid my supervisor will somehow find out i run this kind of errand during work haha ><

GEMs

ok. i had a list of possible GEMs i wanna take, but after chatting wif my guitar senior, Kuri, i totally change my mind. ><

Some modules that i was initially interested in are backpacking, discovering music, music appreciation, build pc, design appreciation, effective negotiation skills, nutri and wellness, pychology and counselling, real estate marketing and real estate valuation.

At last when we discuss finish, all these modules like not possible to take le hahaha
Hai.. headache sia...

forget it. Decide tmr le.

oh tmr, i'm taking leave cos there's something impt gg on at my dad's office, so the whole family gotta go there.

ok tata nights!






little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x