<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Sunday, 9 September 2007
/ Sunday, September 09, 2007

Lazy, lazy, lazy...

Have been coming home at about 10 plus these days. My week was so packed lah...
Oh. This applies to last week 4 Sept that week. Super late entry. ya.

Last tuesday i hung out at Vivo with my old BFF to watch Ratatouille, on Thursday i went to Sentosa and joined Emily's church friends in a crazy thing organised by the church, and on Friday, i hung out with Em's friends to catch Evan Almighty.


Tuesday was fun.
I surprised Shar and Yixin cos i was EARLY. I'm known to be late one, so obviously i surprised them la.. lol

We walked about then watched the 4.15pm show. Tell u, Ratatouille must watch. Cos it's so cute and meaningful. And it's also worth watching cos it's definitely NOT JUST another animation. It's about food. Very hilarious movie. I love the french accent throughout the movie, even tho sometimes i can't understand what the characters are saying. Hee.


Thursday was crazy man!
Emily didn't come cos she's busy preparing for her dance performance for that night. I can't make it for the night performance cos i had to attend a 7th month dinner with my family.

When we reached Palawan Beach, there were many ppl in their colour grps praticing their team cheers already. Me and Em's friends Junting and Hwee Ying are in yellow. We're playing like pirate roles la. There's one Pirate King and then 4 ships, each controlled by a Pirate Lord.

I belong to the yellow ship named Oishee. Sounds so Jap lah.. lol. Then there's DA3 SI3 NI3 as in beat u to death in chinese! Lol the names so funny lah! There's also Elmo and United. Kao, the ppl there are so enthu! They cheer until like siao and also came up with really cute, heroic actions. Hilarious!

After a while, the Pirate King, who looks 20+, came up the stage and explained the "pirate story" very dramatically. lol. Then the games began. We had to rush to as many stations as possible among the sixteen stations in one hour. We do stupid challenges at each station.

Among some that i'lll never forget is the muachee. Argh.. so eeww! We had to get into the sea and then come up and roll ourselves on the sand. Gosh. Wish i had the pictures to show.. okok and then there's the even more eeww hair foam challenge. We had to go into the sea, wet our hair, get shampoo from the station IC and scrub our hair and squeeze the foam onto a tub. We have to fill the tub up to the brim. The whole team of like 10+ ppl were frantically squeezing foam out of our hair lah! Super gross. Mmm.. i'm wondering whether the soap will be harmful to the sea....

We played more of such games. I got sunburnt, but it's not as bad as Sock Hwee's. She sunburnt until her arms very red.. poor thing. The games ended at about 4.30. 2 teams ate first while the other 2 teams went to bathe. I didn't bring shorts cos i tot i would just watch and sabo the players lah... but ya. At last i played- i had to. lol. So i borrowed shorts from Em's friend Hui Jia. She's a very nice and outgoing person. The shorts she lent me was those basketball shorts! i looked weird wearing it lah. hahaha. But i got no choice right.

I went to vivo and called my parents to fetch me cos i really can't take the mrt in the shorts. ><
Blah.

I had to attend a 7th month dinner at Ang Mo Kio with my family. Halfway thru, Rach called me to help me check whetheri passed my pacc and econs. And i failed my pacc. crap lah. Gotta retake. Never did i heard i have to retake of i fail this mst can. Hai.. i got an exam to study for even b4 sch reopens =='

Friday was fun.
I finally have a cashcard! Though it makes little difference cos my mum keeps the card to ensure i dun spend money like water. Hmph..

I spent my afternoon at HM's library reading. I was supposed to hang out wif Emily and her church frens at Plaza Sing. Gonna watch Evan Almighty. I was very early. Met Hwee Ying the first and went to look at clothes.
The queue at the cinema was so long. The 7pm show's almost taken up, so i was afraid we'll have to catch the 9pm show. That would be very late liao. But at last we got the 7pm show. The movie was hilarious at certain parts and inspirational, tho it's a little exagerated.
Fallen asleep from reading all this? i dun blame u if u did. hahaha


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x