<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Results are out! / Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So the results are out. I thot we would be getting cack our pacc and econs mst results, but we got results for the modules that ends in semester 1 instead.

EC-DIST
IDEA-B
ITAB-B
MOB-B

GPA- 3.154

Not too happy bout it. Ok, i wasn't aiming high, so gpa above 3 i happy liao.
mm.. quite disappointed with MOB. I expected at least B+ for MOB. And i'm shocked for ITAB (possibly as shocked as May. hahaha) I never did well for itab, thot i wld fail, that's why.

Now i'm super worried for the yr end GPA score. With pacc and econs and stats all included. I'm going to do badly for that i guess, cos my pacc sux. Failing pacc mst is enough proof. mm.. gotta buck up...

Jia you everyone ^^


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x