<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 3 September 2007
/ Monday, September 03, 2007

Worked full day on Saturday. Hong Siew came to visit me at my workplace with Mei Ji. They gave me a shock lah! I was counting money then i happened to look up then i saw them smiling at me. U say scary or not? haha!

Lots of refunds and transaction void receipts. Sianz. Oh well, got used to it liao. Finally got this complete. I tried editing this for days and it turned out like that. Hope it looks nice to ppl seeing this. Hee ^^


(This pic was supposed to have me and Rach at the bottom, but i only wanted the glaring lights and manequins at the background, so i editted everything and added fashion models and the words)

Today's Sunday right. After my work at 3pm, i came home and slacked. I finally decided to go out and jog with my bro. We jogged all the way to Punggol Park. Very tiring lah, for a start. Only managed to brisk-walk for most of the 3 rounds we went round the park. Mm.. gotta say there a lot of weird ppl there. I dunno wads they prob. They kept staring at me and bro like they want to find trouble like that. =='' Bo liao...

I saw a grey kitten that looked very very much like the fat cat at my void deck! I wanted so much to bring it home, but can't do lah... My mum see, i sure kena blasted, and also quite mean. The kitty may have got used to living in the park already, so i shouldn't like remove it from it's habitat right. And it's not like skinny and starving, so it shld be ok. Heehee. Now i have another reason to go to Punggol Park again other than to exercise. ^^ After the jog, my bro and i came home to get rackets and went down again to play badminton for 30 minutes. Lol.. Now body ache liao ah... oosh..

Gotta rest... ...



little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x