<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Tuesday, 30 October 2007
Slacking away... / Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ok, i started the E Learning Wk fine. I copied econs notes from Bb and did the online tutorial for the first day, so it wasn't that bad. So far the h.w i finished are econs, pacc online tute (by plain copy and paste method =='' ), and CRS 2 blog entries. Yep that's all. I stil have lots to complete. Sianness. Then i started to slack. Gosh, the habit i feared came back again. Today, i wasted my whole day looking at stuff on eBay, youtube, and deviantart. I'm crazy already... lol.

It's my first time shopping online! So excited. I didn't know eBay works in a bidding kind of system. So fun la! The prices of stuff there are very cheap also. I bidded for a MNG top at only like $7.00. Lol. That cheap lor. The original price was $6.50. If u guys wanna buy anything, it's best to read the comments buyers have for the seller first b4 bidding. Just to see if he's honest and efficient in sending the goods.

Hai, I very suaku.. I waited at the page for the bid to slowly count down time left to the closure of the bid. I was like clicking the refresh button every 5 minutes for 2 hours plus. =='' Then i later checked my maibox, and realised they have sent me 4 emails to notify me of the progress.~diao. At last i won the bid, so total the shirt only costs me $7.50 including posting. Now the tough part is getting the cash to the seller. My mum is like controling my atm card and posb bank book. Darn. I'll have to find a way to get the money to the person in 3 days lor... crap.

Tmr there's guitar prac right in the middle of the day at 3-5pm. So for me, it means that my whole day is gone le. I'll also have to do the minutes for the meeting. huff..


Jia you everyone! Let's pia tgt!

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.




Note to self: Guitar minutes (31 Oct), camp proposal (2nd Nov), FOM proj (my part by thur), CD women in workforce, Stats online tute, REVISION, Fom company positioning, MA ass 1


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x