<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Saturday, 27 October 2007
Whaaaat a looong weeek... / Saturday, October 27, 2007

Was quite early for 8am stats tute today.. yeah! This week was busy as usual.

Um.... sidetrack for a while.. hee. Watched School flower and grass in SP on Ch U. The standard in SP not bad la. Throughout the week in SP, i met some of the students who appeared on tv. I saw the tall red-haired model girl, the girl with the eye-liner drawn curled up in a weird way and the girl who wore a polka dot top. I've yet to see any of the guys who appeared on tv.

There's this SPSU bazzaar held at the open area outside SP convention centre. SPG's performed on wednesday at 3.30pm. We performed 4 songs. It was ok la. At least got ppl (i think the uncles and aunties at the stalls) cheer for us. hehe.

After performance, there's this compulsory seminar on National Education. Friends at SPG said it may be on STD (sexually-transmitted disease) la.. diao~ There was actually still guitar practice after the performance, but joniece and i excused ourselves to attend the seminar. Afterall, got one cca pt wad.. haha. It turned out it was about SAF and NS. It's soo for guys lah. I fell asleep i tell u.. They talked about chim stuff also like some scholarship, and service and combat sector wadever.. dots. Well, at least learnt some new stuff today about NS =)

Thursday, i had spss retest. I hope i'll pass this time. I left about 5 blanks and Kim who was taking the retest with me, left like 7 blanks. At the end of the test, we mute talked and i showed her my no. of blanks, then when kim showed me her near empty 2nd page, i was like "omg..." hahaha.. let's just hope we both can pass. xx fingers crossed xx

Oh ya. And today. I was early for stats.. finally! I'm normally about 30min late for 8am classes hahaha. Shit i really wanted to be a good girl and do my tute, but i dun have the time. And it's very irritating that the stats text bk is soo thick, u cannot last min do stats cos you'll have to bring the whole textbk out. ...Um.. i dun think i made any sense in that sentence. Ignore it haha.

Ken Kwan today explained how he's giving participation marks. I think i'll only get like 10% of the tt participation marks lor... so far since sem 1 the first few weeks i havent touched a single tutorial. I'm a hopeless lazy pig. ==''
okok.. i promise i'll complete wadever tutes i owe during the elearning wk.
I dun understand a thing during pacc tute also. I'm just there to copy answers. I wonder how i'm gonna study for pacc mst man...

Was suppposed to perform during my gem music appreciation. I'll play the guitar, while Chu Zen, my gem classmate, plays the keyboard. We intended to play 'Yesterday once more'. But we didn't practice at all k... Then lucky... cher had forgotten all about it hahaha..whew... so we dunnid to perform. But i heard that perform can get extra marks leh.. dunno true not..

After gem, i went biz blk to return dvds and to study. But didn't do much, cos halfway joniece met me and we went to fc4 to eat.

omg. Super stressed by elearning wk and mst wk. Everything's happening so quickly! Everything's also piling up. omg. Very stressed over the secretary thing at SPG. Though it's not like got a lot of things to do, but it takes up a lot of my time. Wish i had better time management, so i won't be complaining now...Maybe i'll step down once the miniconcert is over...

Meeting for guitar on fri started at 8.10pm and ended at 8.50. After that there was another meeting on the camp. Gosh, headache man. We have a miniconcert and a camp coming up. The camp clashes with my chalet in december with old friends, so i wun be going lor.. and this's wad makes me pek chek lah.. i'm involved in all these planning, and i'm not going for the camp= no cca pts. Total waste of time and energy... I really wanna give up already. Give up being in committee, or maybe if really can't cope, give up the cca at the end of the yr... haish..
God, pls take away the stress for me....

- xx E Learning Week starts xx -


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x