<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Thursday, 13 December 2007
I got tagged / Thursday, December 13, 2007

Got tagged by Kim... doing it for the sake of doing it.

[On the Outside]
Name: Bernice/Ber
Birth Date: 12 November 1990
Current Status: Single
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black, brown
Righty or Lefty: Right

[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: Too much gore, ghosts (ya, same as kim), losing my loved ones, presentations!
Your Weakness: Stage fright (especially for presentations), difficult for me to say NO, always LATE (haha, paiseh to those ppl who experienced this from me ><)
Your Perfect Pizza: Lots of cheeeeese

[Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow]
Your First Thought: Wa lao... i'm late again.
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: I'm tired, kun lah.
Your Most Missed Memories: Being a small kid and have my parents cover everything for me. so carefree and stressless. And also when our family were in Australia, Gold Coast! Stayed at a nice hotel with a bar, and also had night stay at a farm house. Awesome experience.

[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: No diff. Anyway, Coke.
McDonalds or Burger King: Macs
Single or Group Dates: Group dates
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolates and vanilla ice cream
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
Smoke: NO. And pls dun ever blow smoke directly into my face
Curse: Being late (A curse only I can lift.. haish..)
Take showers: Yes lah, but if i damn busy, my parents will have to threaten me to cut of the internet connection before I'll go bathe. Serious.
Have a crush: Yes.. Who? I dunno leh, u guess lor haha
Think you are in love: Yes! Full-time in love with animals, music, design and art!
Go to school: If i can wake up.
Want to get married: Yes, I do.
Believe in yourself: Yea.. depends on situation.
Think you are a health freak: I drink bubble tea like almost every day, what u think?

[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: Is wine counted?
Gone to the mall: Yes, not often though.
Been on stage: Yes, guitar.
Eaten sushi: Yea.. love the crabmeat one ^^
Dyed your hair: Yes.

[Have You Ever...]
Played a stripping game: No... i'd rather lose money can.
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope. i love me, myself and I =)

[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: 25?

[In a Guy]
Best Eye Color: Blue. If not green. Or brown. Okay, fine, black also can lah haha.
Best Hair Color: Not shocking colours can already.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Do all these really matter??

[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: Doing this thing lor..
1 Hour Ago: Practicing The Entertainer on my guitar.
4.5 Hours Ago: Checking out of Downtown East chalet.
1 Month Ago: Rushing projects in school and month of my b'day.
1 Year Ago: Searching for a p-t job (but only got a job in Feb ==')

[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: the feeling of relief and happiness.
I Feel: tired right now, cos i slept for only 2 hrs at my chalet...
I Hate: Disappointments and disappointing ppl.
I Hide: my feelings sometimes.
I Need: God =)

The next 5 peeps are:
1. Yixin
2. Sharna
3. Pin Han
4. Melissa
5. Rachel (rach.. just do it =P)


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x