<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Sunday, 2 December 2007
/ Sunday, December 02, 2007

I'm soo busy...

Especially now when rehearsals for SPG miniconcert are starting. Friday's prac ended at 8.30pm. Whew.. by the time i had my dinner and reached home, it's around 10pm. Too tired to do anything le. Oh, but fri's prac was interesting. We uncovered some talents in our club when they performed solo during the rehearsal.. so cool!

Then on Sat, Wan ting asked me to attend the Global Cultural Festival thingy. It was at 6pm. So i went la. B4 that i tried to do some work but at last can't finish. Shoosh, i'm so worried for CRS. Our grp is presenting on Monday, and i'm supposed to compile everything. Some of our parts are not done here and there, so it's impossible to compile finish. FOM- forget it. I'm still in the midst of researching. Good that our grp a little kiasu, started the proj early. There's less stress this time compared to the Informatics one. On monday i'm supposed to go Orchard Road and outside Zouk to take some pics and vids after my guitar prac. Shit, Tues must pass up itab ppt 10% assignment~arghhhh....
Oh, and when are we supposed to hand up the CD inspiration story ah? omg, that's crap can... like that already 15%...

Whew... ok back to Saturday. I really liked the cultural performances! So cool! They made the whole show seem like it's on a plane like that, there're stewardess and the hosts are the pilots. Very nice. I liked the SP Star champion, that girl very cute lah. She chubby chubby one, then she perform the song Stupid Cupid very retro style.. so funny lah.. Oh and i also liked the Japanese Daiko perf. Their hand movements very interesting.. They're performing again on the same day same venue as SPG's 'Feel' Concert.. Yea... i wan 2 see them agn....

On Sunday, which is today, i gotta attend a wedding also. It's my grandma's sister's son. I dunno wad's that relation called haha. I'm not complaining k.... it's my first time attending a wedding so it should be fun, but i had planned to do so much stuff today... Like CRS! right now i'm i'm no where close to completing the slides, and our grp have to present tmr! omg i think i'll burst a blood vessel any time.


I'm trying to convince myself that CRS is only a 2 credit unit module....


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x