<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Sunday, 30 December 2007
Random... / Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just felt like rounding up some movies i watched during this whole holiday, though for many of us, this is so not the time to talk bout movies cos EXAMS are coming.. oh well, just take it that i'm in the end-of-year mood for now...=)



So here goes:

1. Alvin and the chipmunks eeeee
You'll fall in love with these chipmunks! There're some touching parts, like when Theodore wanted to go back to Dave and when he wanted to slp with Dave cos he had nightmares (i cried at this part lol!) Super adorable, nice storyline also, def worth your time and money.

2. Vacancy eeeee
Suspense, it's not just another thriller movie. It really scared me, the movie gets you into the character's shoes. For yr info, the whole movie revolves around mainly only 2 characters and one location. It's nice to see a couple go thru bickering, and obstacles tgt, and at the end, they patch things up and realise how much they need each other. I think this movie is really good.

3. National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets eee
Expect similar stuff from the first movie. Quite funny tho, at the part where Nicholas Cage acted retarded. This movie is like made on a huge scale, and it involves the White House and Mr President, so i'm wondering if the history about the govt and historical facts are true all not. I mean, did the producers seek permission from the USA govt before making this movie. Eh, i think u'll get what i mean when u watch it yrself.

4. Resident Evil: Extinction eee
I didn't watch the previous Resident Evils, so i can't really say if it's nice or not. I think this sequel itself is just ok.

5. Alien vs Predator 2 Requiem ee
Personally, i don't like this sequel. The ending is quite expected. Expect bloody scenes and frequent AvsP fights.

6. Daddy Day Camp ee
Too kiddy for me haha. And i prefer the first movie Daddy Day Care starring Eddie Murphy as the daddy. In the sequel, the daddy is Cuba Gooding Jr. (The guy in Snow Dogs.)

7. Bratz The Movie eee
Teenager movie, quite meaningful cos it's about friendship and how they girls deal with it when they face obstacles to their friendship.

8. Ghostrider eeee
I love this one! The bike and Nicholas Cage are very cool in this movie! I love the effects too.

9. I am Legend eeeee
I really like this one. I think it's brilliant. It's interesting to watch how Will Smith makes use of his situation of being the last human left in the city. Oh, and later in the movie, you realise he's not alone in that city.

10. I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry eee
Hilarious movie with references to gay relationships.

11. Fred Claus eee
Nice xmas movie. I found myself feeling sorry for Vince Vaughn's character Fred Claus cos he lives in his bro's (Santa) shadow. His bro seems perfect, and his mother always compares him to his bro. This happens to many of us also, and it's very sickening, dun u agree?


*e= 1 Star


That's about all the movies that i watched this hols. If you're bored out of yr wits or can't seem to start revising for final yr exams, you should go to http://free-tv-video-online.info/ to catch some of the 5 star movies that i mentioned.

The next movie that i'll watch when i'm free is probably going to be Sweeney Todd, starring Johnny Depp! It's about a demon barber. Should be good. haha

Tata for now!


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x