Haven't been blogging since the start of the last month of the year lol..Been so busy with projects. Now, hols is here.. whew.. but it's only 2 weeks, and we're expected to prepare for the final yr exams... 40% leh.. can't afford to fail.. And i still have ITAB and CD projs.. haish..
All i can say is thank god the year is ending because projects simply suck.
Mm.. some stuff that happened in the past few wks that i didn't blog about:
#1.
SPG's preview concert last last week on Fri 7 Dec. Big thanksies to those supported me, even tho u cannot make it for the performance. Moral support good enough haha. Emily and Hui Jia came to sch to pass me a huge sunflower Lol.. so sweet of you guys... thanx for the support eh!
The turnout wasn't very good, cos the weather was so bad, it was raining, then stop, then drizzling agn.. the seats all wet le, so those who came only stood at the top to watch. Oh well, anyway this's just the preview.. i can't wait for the real thing next year.
Actually some bands were supposed to perform pop songs, but at last all the pop songs got cancelled. It was super disappointing for those who were supposed to perform la... but nvm, they'll sure perform for teh concert next year. =)
#2.
This is major news.
FOM IS OVER.
30% Presentation OVER.
Soo happy.
Whew, we presented on Tuesday. Our group was like rushing through the presentation la. We spent so much time and effort in the ppt, it's wasted that we gotta rush through it. Hassan's promotion part damn funny lah.. he really rushing like bullet train, somehow i wonder whether Kenneth understands what we presenting or not Lol.. The whole class did a great job. Can see lots of effort put in this proj.
Here's a short promo video for our company Zouk. The vid is mainly done by Nina, so great job girl!
Why i'm posting this vid? I just like it leh.. lol The music is nice, and basically i'm just proud of what we've put our effort into.. hee -Njoy-
#3.
I went for CHC's church camp Breakaway. This happened on Thursday, Fri and Sat. I only went for the night sessions. The campers all gathered in an air conditioned hall and had like normal service. The first night was pretty fun. An 12 year old indian girl, Justina performed for us. She sang Over the Rainbow. Gosh, her voice was really nice. Her voice sounds like a Disney princess's.. erm u know, like in Sleeping Beauty the cartoon, got sing song one right, she sounded like that. lol. And she's only 12. Great talent. Another guest was the drum player i think, from Project Superband winner Milubing. In person, he looked like an ordinary teenager. He came to share how God has influenced him in winning the title. The night services ended quite late on thur and fri, so when i came home, i'm dead tired already.
On fri night, i went for the night session camp again. That night, the worshipping was a little too much for me. I got all resentful and upset at one point. I shall not elaborate on this. Ppl like my parents are starting to question me like, if you know you won't convert or anything, why you still want to go church. Ok, the people at church are very friendly and nice people and i'm very happy i knew them. Also, i think what the pastor preach about every week is inspirational, so there's like no harm going to church. But now i'm starting to feel some pressure. I won't convert. I'm not ready. I don't want to respond. I dun feel comfortable going to church anymore. I don't want to resent their God. So after christmas, I've decided to take a break from church. I'll go back if i'm ever ready for Jesus, but right now, i have my own religion.
Hope there'll be no hard feelings whatsoever. I'm tired of all that internal conflict.