<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Tuesday, 8 January 2008
Exams are coming.... shoosh man.... / Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Final year exams are coming. I'm trying to start revision, but always can't cos i gotta finish the remainder few projects like CD. And my planner is of no use. =='' I plan and plan at last end up never study...

This shall be the last time i blog before i enter the hall of sweaty palms and cracking brains. Will cont again on 1 Feb onwards. Must buck up in this exam... dunno if i said this b4... but 40% is really no play play... gosh, im stressing out right now...

Kim, rach, nina and I have been chatting about where we're going next yr.. and the thought of separating into diff classes and taking diff courses next yr is just so...... it sux. Really hope we can go into same classes... but i know that's gotta depend on our results. Oh well, we cant stick tgt forever. I must be independent. Hai.. i cant aim high for this final yr exams... i know wad i'm good at and what i suck at. What i'm good at? maybe econs.. that's all. Suck? Definitely PACC, and maybe stats. Havent been following the stats tute. So dead. I just want to move onto yr 2... i dun wanna forward module.. ESPECIALLY PACC!

And how time flies. I cant believe that after the 2 week of exams, its hols and its time for us to search for part-time jobs already. Yr 1 in poly ends like this. O man. That's pretty sudden for me. Think i'm having lots of fun in this yr, that i cant get enuf of it.

Oh crap. I realise i'm kind of half talking to myself in this blog entry, so u can ignore if it doesn't make sense to u. haha..
Guess i'd better log out b4 i get all emo and start crying over my keyboard hahaha.. guess it's the stress from the coming exams la lol..

Just wondering.. does this happen to you sometimes? When u think too much, then you feel emo, and then u just feel like bawling? it happens to me. and i cant help it hahah.




AN EARLY REMINDER BEFORE THE EXAMS:
THIS IS THE LAST HURDLE. START SPRINTING NOW AND DON'T GIVE UP UNTIL YOU'VE REACHED THE FINSHING LINE.
So just mug and chiong ah!




I wish all those taking the exams good luck and all the best=)

xx Ber xx


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x