<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 11 February 2008
Moviez.... / Monday, February 11, 2008

Watched 3 movies today so far:

#1. Cloverfield eeee

This movie seems like its completely shot using only a videocam. Very original and creative. The reality of the situation in this movie is quite scary. The ending is one of the few movie endings that i wish were different, it's saddening.

#2. Meet the Spartans eeee

Will laugh till you cry if you watch this one. The movie make the spartans look so gay! hahaha The lookalikes are also amazing! I think the Britney one is especially disgusting but hilarious. Must watch for a good laugh.

#3. The Mist eeeee

Tensed and helpless situation. The 'things' in the mist and the way they kill ppl is quite gross. Human nature is scary when ppl lose control. This can be seen when ppl are brainwashed by a very religious woman and they kill the man whom they put the blame for all this mess on. I'm glad she got shot later. I love the hero of the movie, Thomas Jane. The ending of the movie- real sad. Talk about being too late. I won't say how it ended, you have to watch for yourself.


*e = 1 star


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x