<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
/ Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Late for school again. Rushed for my first lesson, FMA tutorial with my guitar (cos today have guitar prac). During the tutorial, we had to group into grps and self intro ourselves through playing a game. We had to tell the teacher Ms Tan Yen Yen about our grp member, like wad cca they have, siblings, whether attached or not, and their interest. I learnt a lot more about my grp members :) After that we had to do a accounting quiz on yr 1's work. omg i totally forgotten everything. Gotta start revising pacc already...

Next we had 2 hrs of break. Rach accompanied me to my clubhse to put my guitar. After that, we went to FC 3 to have waffle w ice cream. Nice lunch haha. At the same time, we managed to escape the crowd at FC6. So far, we havent been able to sit in FC 6 to have a proper lunch since sch reopened =( After lunch, we went to rach's SPIC clubhse to do FMA tute. That place is a very nice and conducive place to do h.w, so maybe that would be our hangout every wed breaks. (Wao.. it feels great to do tutorials again. It's been so long since i touched a tute. Felt so hardworking hahaha)

Next we having SSM lecture. i kinda like the lecturer, Mr See Toh. Surprising that i could absorb during his lect. After lect, i have Real Estate Valuation gems. I rushed to T16, but was early cos there were many ppl waiting outside. I seemed to be one of the few who came alone. The rest are like in their cliques already. Sad :(

Anw, we went into the class at like 1.30pm (=='' cher late until like that). The tutor was quite fun. There's a clique of 3 girls. One of them was nice and asked me to sit with them :) Her name's Anita, and she seemed to know one of my guitar clubmate, Margaret. The teacher asked us to write on a piece of paper what's our favourite animal and then keep it in our pockets. Dots... didnt expect this in real estate. Anyway, i wrote 'tortoise'. Then she asked everyone to go to the front of the class. We were then supposed to act out our animal. What de- Everyone was like shy and didnt move around la. Some were laughing, totally awkward situation. Many were dogs or cats. I was the only tortoise around, and there was another girl who's a snake. Lol.

After this we all, including the teacher, sat down on the floor with us to chat. She asked questions on interpersonal skills, like What do u think is interpersonal skills? Why do u think it exists? and so on... It was a free-and-easy kinda chat, we just gave answers here and there. There was this rebellious malay guy, he sat cross-legged atop a table, while the rest are on the floor. =='' Teacher ask him to come down, he don't want. Unbelievable.

Halfway discussing, there was this slightly mentally-challenged student, he blurted out that there are ppl in this class that spreads bad rumours about him. He kept repeating himself, and even pointed that guy out, who was sitting near him. The teacher tried to calm him down by telling him that by being angry at a person, he's giving that person power over him. Makes sense actually. Then that mentally challenged guy went on to warn the class about that guy. I was scared la. First time i witness such face to face confrontation before. Then the accused guy was like "Keep quiet lah" Like wanna fight alrd. Then one of his friends around him was clapping hands, like taunting the m-c guy. gosh. I was shocked to see this. Then my face went red when i realised at that moment i was in the wrong class. Omg. I quickly asked a guy beside me wad class this was, while the m-c guy commotion was still going on. I knew a attracted unwanted attention but i didnt care. He told me its interpersonal skills class. Shit.

When the teacher said we can start introing ourselves, i stpoped her halfway to tell her i was in the wrong class. I quickly got up in front of the whole class to check my timetable. gosh, my class is T1634. I'm in T1632 right now. Then a guy told me he saw there's a paper sticking on T1634 door, saying class is cancelled. I excused myself and b4 i left the class, the teacher said that if the class is cancelled and i feel lonely, i can come back into this class. Lol.. I faster went to check T1634, and class was really cancelled. Wao.. thank god. Lucky i didnt miss any part of the lesson just becos i went to a wrong class!

What's up with me? Can't believe i saw wrong class!

Anw, i went to the main library to do the rest of my FMA tute. At 3.30pm, i went for guitar prac. Today's the first prac since sch reopened, so attendance was good. And the clubhse changed, as in the arrangement of the white board and sitting area. We learnt a new song through sectionals. Li kept comparing his height with mine. Just becos when he asked me if he did grow taller during the hols, i blatantly shook my head. Lol. Freakin sleepy. Oh, one embarrassing thing happened. After prac, b4 me and joniece left the clubhse, Kuri and some of the rest said Bye Bye very excitedly, then i waved back la, then when i turned, i banged into the stacked up stools by the side. Shit man, so malu~ lol

I went to hougang mall's library to borrow books. I just felt like slacking, reading on stuff like cocktails, Ferraris, Memory retention. Random right.. haha.


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x