<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Sunday, 13 April 2008
Tomorrow school starts... / Sunday, April 13, 2008

Today's the last day of sch hols. Hai.. i can still think of a lot of stuff to do at home. But im equally excited about Year 2. Cant wait to see who's in my new class haha.

Anyway, last night i went to Tampines Giants to shop for groceries, and i had the sudden urge to make something to eat for myself. I had been bugging my mum to let me make potato salad for dinner or something, but they blatantly told me they dun appreciate such food, so Fine. I'll make for myself to eat haha. After Giants, we went to pray at a Loyang temple. That was quite an experience

So this morning, i had coco crunch cereal for breakfast b4 making the salad. I spent quite a long time in the kitchen making my salad. But it turned out great! So proud of my salad! hehe



I think i made too much. It was a huge bowl, the diameter of the bowl is the length of a normal laptop. And i finished the whole bowl.. oh my tian.

Tonight there's Man U vs Arsenal! It has been so long since i watched football. Then only yesterday, my mum re-suscribed the sports channels. Yea! Hope i won't get hooked when sch reopens la...

Arite, thats all for now.

Tata


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x