<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Wednesday, 23 April 2008
/ Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yea... was early for class today. There's Gems today. I'm kinda stress bout it cos i know noone taking the same gem as me. But it turned out great. I sat beside a girl in Yr 3 called Marian. She's friendly and outgoing. The real estate valuation tutor, Ms Phua Meow Ngoh (Nina gave her the nickname Meow Meow), quite a nice teacher la. She went through lecture, and though i was jotting down short notes, i wasnt really 'into' what she was lecturing. After that, she gave us a tutorial. Guess what it was about? It was on our own house. Like when we purchased our house, the size, the flooring, and then we had to sketch a floorplan of our house. Fun! I love drawing hahaha. At least the tutorial is not theory based whew.

After GEM, i went shopping with Nina at Bugis Street. Was shopping for a dress for the Lollipop party on Fri at MOS. Ok, this is very embarrassing, but i'm gonna admit it. This is the first time im gonna wear a dress. No joke. I wasnt even wearing a dress for secondary sch prom hahah. So on the bottom line, i have no idea what to look for in a dress Lol.

Thanks to nina, we found some nice ones at shops that she recommended. Then we went to this shop and i tried one dress that looked quite nice. The dressing room was omg. The most you can squeeze in only 2 ppl in there. And when i was inside, my elbow pushed through the curtain door and nearly knocked down the mirror outside. hahaha Then nina kept saying something about breaking a mirror will have 7 yrs of bad luck Lol. I felt uncomfortable in the dress initially, so we walked out of Bugis St and went to OG to see if we can find anything there. omtian. The prices at OG definitely exceeds my budget. We walked back to Bugis St to buy that dress. Yea! Finally bought a dress! It's a tube dress, silk, black with white flower prints at the bottom edge, knee length. :) I'm gonna need a cardigan or shawl to go with it.

After Bugis, i went to Hougang Mall library to do QA tute and read up on photography. An awkward and funny thing happened there. Long story lah.. haha.

Tired after a long day at sch and shopping!


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x