<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Saturday, 3 May 2008
Ignore this post if you don't wanna get the emo virus / Saturday, May 03, 2008

Argh.. so many tutorials and projects are coming up. And i'm feeling really down on a saturday afternoon. Many issues are cropping up at one time. I'm just so frustrated!!!!!!!!!

This is very personal, but i'm just so bogged by these issues. I need to vent my anger, hurt and frustration somewhere. I won't name names though. I would appreciate if whatever read here, stays here. I don't wanna spread my emo virus :)


Now, my best friend is angry with me. I apologised already. If i don't wanna go, means i don't wanna go. I know yr stressed and all, but i thought you would be understanding. Can you just let it go? Pls don't let such a small matter ruin our friendship.


Someone talks to you online, then asks for your friend's email add, then stops talking to you. Would you feel used or anything? I dunno, maybe i'm just over sensitive. But honestly, i felt hurt and made use of. I wish ppl could appreciate not only surface beauty but also the beauty inside. I think this is a good lesson for me. I've learn how to tell a person's character. In this case, an email address is a cheap price for seeing through a person's character. Typical.


im gonna go get ready for yaya's surprise bday chalet this evening. It's a chance to bond with my old class, so im gonna go, whether alone or not. Bet we're gonna have fun. Oh, and there's Man U vs West Ham match tonight 7.45pm! Hopefully the rest would wanna watch it at the coffee shop or something. It would be fun watching tgt :)


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x