<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Sunday, 4 May 2008
Sorry seems to be the hardest word / Sunday, May 04, 2008

The one time when i felt it really hard to say sorry was to my mom.

I rmb i was yelling at her on the phone over some minor issue. This was a my workplace, and i think my colleagues who were sitting around during break time heard me. I was yelling till i was near to tears because i was so frustrated with my mom.

After i ended work, i cried on the bus on my way home. The feeling of guilt really sucks. I didnt even think of how my mom would feel being yelled at by her daughter. I rmbed making a deal with myself, "You won't sleep in peace tonight unless you say sorry to her and really mean it." It's really hard for me because i've never in my life said and mean the word Sorry to my mom.

So i smsed my mom and told her im sorry for yelling at her in the afternoon cos i was in a bad mood. She replied Nvm, and then changed the topic to something like What time i coming home, need to eat supper or not and so on. Immediately, my heart felt so much lighter. The guilt was gone, but i am reminded not to repeat the same mistake again.

So, saying Sorry and really mean it is quite tough for some ppl. But no matter how tough it is, it will lighten your guilt load once the word is out. Yea, though the matter wont be forgotten, won't it be nice to know that you're forgiven? The relationship between the 2 parties won''t result in what would have been an awkward one.




It's a little cheesy lah, but i gotta say it. I feel i have to apologise to someone because i wrongly accused him/her. I said/typed out those stuff on impulse, and its really not your fault. I don't blame you anymore at all. :)


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x