<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 5 May 2008
Sunday go collect pay and act hardworking at AMK lib haha / Monday, May 05, 2008

I went back to Muse to collect my pay. Whoo! Finally i won't feel so poor after weeks of guilty spending! I met Feng Ling on the mrt, so coincidental. At hougang mrt, i saw this girl in pink hoodie slinging a guitar (looking real ~rocker) waiting for the train at the same cabin door as me. Then when i boarded the train, i saw it was feng ling and i got a shock! Her appearance and dressing changed so much! In a good way lah.. haha. We chatted about guitar and found out she was going for her 1st guitar lesson at PS. Stopping same station as me.

It was a freakin hot sunny day. Sweating like mad cow on my way to Muse. Honestly, i feel embarrassed going back to my workplace. Cos Paulo, my Italian GM, is still working there, and im not exactly very "fond of him", so to put it bluntly, I don't wanna see his face. Oh well, but i miss Muse, i miss my colleagues, AND i miss my PAY, so i gotta go back.

I went by the back door thru the bar, and the 1st thing i saw was Paulo sitting at the bar having lunch with his Italian wife. Said an awkward Hi, then went inside the aircon restaurant to find carol and the rest. Whooo... aircon at last. So happee to see them again! I went there, straightaway stretch out my hand and ask for pay. hahah thick skin sia. Carol, Eric, Faizal and Syaf are around. Donna's in the evening shift, and seems like Suren has went over to Kha (Muse's Thai sister restaurant) for a short period of time to take care of things there. Eric qian bian de lah, tried to peep through my envelope to see my salary. lol.

Now carol is transfered to do bar, no more floor staff. How nice. Next time if i come back to work again, hopefully i can learn how to make drinks from her! Carol showed me the nests in plant in the bar. She said weeks ago, a bird flew in and laid 2 eggs. Then they hatched into 2 chicks. Can hear their chirping la. Then just yesterday, no more sound came from the nest, which means the chicks are dead. Tragedy. I think the weather too hot for the chicks to take it. Killer weather!

Oh. Did i mention that i received a call from Muse ytd? I answered, and someone went "Hello, is this Bearnaise sauce?" (My nickname is Bearnaise sauce cos Bernice sounds like Bearnaise, it's a kind of sauce for your steak =='') I went "Eh, Eric ah?!" then went on chattering happily. Today, carol asked me whether i know who i was talking to ytd. I was like 'Eric?' Then Johnathan stand there ~arm chio. Wth! Wao lao, he play prank on me lor, he good lor..... I'm still trying to figure out how Johnathan, a kitchen chef, can get to the phone, which should be at the hostess stand, and make a call to me.... Mmm..? Oh. And 2 ppl at Muse said i grow fat already. Argh!! Ok, it's not like im gonna "fast" from now on, but i'll watch my fast food intake lah.

Man, i miss muse a lot. I noticed the table arrangements changed. The aircon works much better now. And Carol warned me not to go inside the krug rm cos it's in a mess. Tsk tsk.. I miss Jeff and his lamborghini too. lol. Okok enough about Muse. Carol! Remind me bout the Batam trip again! Im on!

Oh. This morning i flipped through the Sunday Times and read through the many food articles. Nearing the last page, i stopped dead in my track, becos i saw Chef Anderson's face in the article. Le Papillon at the Red Dot Building closes. It's Chef Anderson's (head chef at Muse) restaurant. I even went there with my colleagues for a fine-dining lunch, and the food is really good. To think i cannot patronise that restaurant anymore. It's sad to see it close down. Nvm, there'll be future opportunities for setting up another restaurant. Or maybe it's best for him to concentrate on Muse now.
After Muse, i went to PS to scour for hand puppets. Why im searching for it? Top secret. hehe. I went to Daiso, didnt get what i want and in the end bought unnecessary stuff like a new denim pencil case and a watering pot which has the words I love you on it. I like these kind of cute stuff lah.. haha. After that went to Spotlight. I saw the rolls of fabrics, and they reminded me of the time when i was in sec sch when i was very interested in fashion designing. Well, seems like that was just one my phases in life. I wonder whether photography is yet another phase... Hope not.

After shopping at PS, i took mrt to AMK library to do my FMA tutes. Shit, i guess it's a habit that i cant study or do tutes at home. I need to go to a public place to do. And amk lib has study tables, so i went there instead of hougang mall lib. There was this weird uncle who came to sit at my table. I'm absolutely fine with sharing the table, but how will you feel if the uncle stares at you, goes back to reading, then stares at you agn? Awkward right. Feel like slapping him right? Anw, i went KFC for dinner. (*Shit! Did i say i'll watch your fast food intake?!!).

Took a bus to amk interchange and nearly lost my way (omg). Tired! Just wanna go home and slppp... Tutes tmr then worry bout it lah...


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x