<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Thursday, 26 June 2008
The Chronicles of Narnia is NICE!! / Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yesterday was my last day of exam, so today no school! Woots! Or at least i think-. Just watched Narnia 1 & 2 today. I'm not a fan one ok, u can ask rach that. haha But i thought, worth to watch since Narnia 2 got that handsome prince hahaha.


Anyway, the movie itself is really nice. I prefer the first one because it is less confusing and bloody. No. 2 got more fight scenes. I love the characters! I think the small girl Lucy is very cute and smart. Got some parts a little bit too dramatic alr, but on the overall is not bad.

But the sickening thing about this movie is that at the end they always have to leave Narnia, which is sad. Like for the first movie, after living in Narnia for like 10 yrs as kings and queens, they grow up already, then they stumble into the wardrobe back into the real world. And they are kids all over again. Time has not passed in the real world throughout the whole time they're in Narnia. The feeling is not exactly sad la, but it's more like, what they did in Narnia, all the people they met is all a dream and is not real. haha.

As for the characters, actually all of them are good looking. Lucy is cute. Sarah looks prettier in Narnia 2 i think cos she applied eye liner. Peter and Edmund are handsome ok. I find Peter looks better in Narnia no. 2 also cos his hair is swept to the side. Edmund is actually just 1 yr younger than me know. Dunno how come he looks so small in the movie haha. and of course prince caspian. He's shuai, but i found myself noticing King peter more than prince caspian during the movie. LOL i guess his features is that kind, see one time then sian alr. Oops =X He's got a weird accent in the movie. Cute! Ooh.. and Susan, the elder sis and him got a love scene tgt, so sweet! I think they have chemistry on screen lor.

Also like the animal characters like Aslan the lion, Mr. Tumnus the faun and the mouse knight in Narnia 2 (so cute!) Aslan is so huge and furry, like very nice to hug hahaha. Mr. Tumnus is acted by a guy called James Mc Avoy. He's also starring in the newest movie with Angelina Jolie Wanted. He looks damn cool in the movie poster! I want to go watch eh.. after everyone's exams i can start chio-ing ppl alr haha.

Alright, it ends here. Watching Get Smart after this. Woots!


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x