<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Saturday, 21 June 2008
My hols are a MESS, but i'm lovin it! (27 May 08 - 1 June 08) / Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lemme see. I stopped blogging since SPG camp. I actually created that SPG camp post already freakin long ago. I will post it below, so u guys can see whether u wanna read or not (: There's this thing called laziness and it's causing all the late posts. Sorry about that ^^

Some pics to describe what happened before and during my school holidays. Pictures speak millions of words.

27 May Graduation Night 2008 outdoor performance

Our guitars
Alastair, Joniece, me & Ivan


Me, Felicia, Joniece & Maggi

SPG!

After this, Rach & i were rushing SSM project by this time. On 24 May 08, we met at my house to rushthe stupid report and presentation. The making of the video took us a lot of time and effort. But in the process, we had so much fun, and laughed a lot. It had been a very long while since i could laugh till i cry. I feels good. The last time i laughed till i cry was probably when i watched The White Chicks haha.

Some "on the set" pictures. Woots!





We completely understand how "The Thing" from Fantastic 4 feels.




Our video shows the sales process of a laptop salesperson. As if the situation involving the puppets wasn't retarded enough, we had to chipmunk our voice so that we sound cute. Omg, i guess we wasted a lot of time laughing our ass off! Here's just the intro of our video.


Hope it made you smile :D


29 May 08 - Day of presentation

SUCKY DAY! ARGH! Guess wad. We didn't prepare the presentation well. My laptop crashed during the presentation (prstn). We took up 21 minutes instead of 10 min for the whole prstn. See Toh looked buay song. I stammered. I spoke so little for my part cos there was simply no time left.

2 words. Screw SSM. Or 3 words. Screw See Toh.
^^ It's over. Stop worrying bout it ^^

31 May 08 - HOLIDAY STARTS!!

Have been spending lots of time with besties. 31 may sat, i went shopping at Orchard with HS. Only two of us. Then we met Justi at Kovan cos both of them wanna cut hair. HS's gonna rebond her hair. 3+ hours. I sit there and rot for 3 hours+ lor. But since i'm such a GOOD FRIEND~, i won't complain. hahaha. Justi's gonna cut bangs. HS thinks -X- Don't cut bangs. I think, go ahead if u really want it. Justi really insists on bangs. So.. Oops. ok, it turned out ok, not Wow, but at least not 'omg, wad happened to your hair' that level lah, so it wasn't that bad :) Congrats justi on your first bangs.

1 June 08 - Movie Marathon with the Pebbles!

Went to Justi's hse for movie marathon. Fun! Love movie marathons. These are times when u can eat all you want without feeling guilty cos you'll be concentrating on the movie. Movie list: Over the Hedge, She's the Man & Sky of Love. 2 very funny and 1 touching movies.


During the marathon, we ate potato chips and something really delicious that Justi's mom made. It's some chicken and berry spread on biscuit. I want try making myself one day!

We played Wii (quite fun and interesting technology) and guitar, and went online til in the night b4 my parents came to fetch me go dinner. Something nice happened to my family so we went to have good food in kovan to celebrate.

-End-



little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x